Nordiques concept

rheistad

I love the home and away, man. But hey, we Colorado folk have shown that franchise the proper respect to the tune of 400+ straight sellouts

I'm not questioning you, but with things I've heard about Avalanche fans, I'm curious to see what will happen when the Avs start to suck. I know that in some cases Avs fans don't believe their team came from Canada. So, maybe you guys (again, I'm not questioning you as an individual fan) are great fans, but I think the Avs will have to suck for a few years before that can be decided.

all i know is i thought it was a funny looking N when i first saw it. matter of fact, i'd never actually seen the jersey until somewhere between 92 and 95, so i'd done a drawing of a Nords player...only thing was i made a red jersey :o and later saw their real jerseys :D

the concepts are a good idea, and i like the third...fleurs de lis coulda been a great idea too.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

So, maybe you guys (again, I'm not questioning you as an individual fan) are great fans, but I think the Avs will have to suck for a few years before that can be decided.

Just to throw another number at ya STL, the Broncos have sold out for 34 consecutive years. :D

So, maybe you guys (again, I'm not questioning you as an individual fan) are great fans, but I think the Avs will have to suck for a few years before that can be decided.

Just to throw another number at ya STL, the Broncos have sold out for 34 consecutive years. :D

Good to hear, but let's be honest, hockey doesn't get nearly as much attention as football.

Archived