What game has the best edits of logos and uniforms?

omnibus

Sorry, I know some people hate them...but I love them.

It started with FIFA...like 90 something. EDITING UNIFORMS. I have been making uniforms on paint since the 80's literally! Then that FIFA came around and it was like...WOW. Then NCAA Football TEASED me for years, getting it right for one or two years before the dreaded BLACK OUTLINE on numbers showed up, ruining it forever. Madden never got it right...EVER. Then I discovered Winning Eleven. Changed my video game LIFE. We are talking HOURS of fun. And it never ended. Until the EVIL team licensing came to dreaded fruition. Now, I have nothing. Literally. It is sad in away. Does the "next gen" offer any hope? I am a playstation guy and always will be...do I need to change that? Is there a game out there to offer us some hope? I want my team...what ever sport...to LOOK like I want them to at that time, and the freedom to change that when I get bored after year 8 with the same uniform. Any hope out there?

Help me Obi-Won Kenobi , your my only hope...

FIFA games on the PC are such that with the right downloads you can outfit your side to look exactly like you want, even put FA Cup logos on teams in teh final as well as change the adboards. But all that is extra that you have to download. If your a PS2 the create team is same as last year's which means no logo on the jerseys and the generic adidas numbers (from 2002)

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I hate to admit this...but I'm the master at NCAA College Football and Madden Customization.

*hangs head in total loser shame*

Its true, I've spent hours at a time working with the damn customize teams feature.

I've never tried it in PC mode, though I've heard that the possibilities are so vast that you can proverbially hang yourself with such a long rope. I actually liked working within the limitations of the regular console video games because it gave you some kind of parameters to work in similarly to working with a client....except without all of the bull:censored:...or the money.

IDK, I don't forsee them working this feature into the next gen consoles anytime soon. So it looks like we might have to wait to see what they do with this feature.

The best non-pc uniform/logo editing engine is by far the Pro Evolution Soccer Winning Eleven series. You can create pixel by pixel logos for manufacturer logos (i.e. the nike swoosh) and do club crests with pre-made logo elements. They have a bunch of uniform styles that you can layer to create replicas of the current kits or create your own custom kits. It's so awesome. It's even better than FIFA in terms of both editing and gameplay. I highly recommend it.

OD_Signature.jpg

The best non-pc uniform/logo editing engine is by far the Pro Evolution Soccer Winning Eleven series. You can create pixel by pixel logos for manufacturer logos (i.e. the nike swoosh) and do club crests with pre-made logo elements. They have a bunch of uniform styles that you can layer to create replicas of the current kits or create your own custom kits. It's so awesome. It's even better than FIFA in terms of both editing and gameplay. I highly recommend it.

So you can actually create the crest and manufacturer logo on the jerseys? I might have to get that and see how the gameplay matches up to FIFA. I do like that FIFA actually let you grab control of the keeper instead of just telling him to charge by pushing a button. But I want my create team to actually have their logo on the jerseys and a better number then that ugly adidas number from Japan/Korea

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

As far as Football and the PS3 goes...NCAA + Madden won't touch a patch on All Pro Football's ass. All pro lets you go from helmet stripes all the way down to sock colors.

KISSwall09.jpg

This is honestly about the only game I play...I did all the crests and kits for the Premier League and you can get them to look pretty good. I know I'm a loser, but I can just sit for hours editing on this. (If only my homework was so captivating :P )

Badger_zps8961c467.png

This is honestly about the only game I play...I did all the crests and kits for the Premier League and you can get them to look pretty good. I know I'm a loser, but I can just sit for hours editing on this. (If only my homework was so captivating :P )

I'm feeling you there. At least I'm studying a subject I like so that helps a lot

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived