Techie names son 2.0

CrookedThumb

I would guess they'd only use 2.1 if they changed the existing child.  Maybe when he gets braces or glasses, or a facial reconstruction after he gets the crap kicked out of him in junior high.

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

I would guess they'd only use 2.1 if they changed the existing child. Maybe when he gets braces or glasses, or a facial reconstruction after he gets the crap kicked out of him in junior high.

LOL

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

or would his next kid be 2.1?

Come on. What are the chances a geek like this is going to get a second chance to have sex with a woman?

Maybe she's a geek too.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

After reading the story, one line really stuck out to me.

The father, Jon Blake Cusack, said "I didn't want to just call him Jon Blake".  Well, jackass, that's why God made "Doug". Or "Lee."  Or "Funktron".  If you don't just want to name him after yourself, use your imagination and name him something good.

People need to realize when naming a child, that the child will one day turn 30.  That's when Cody or Dylan or Hunter just sound really really stupid. Feel the urge to give something a stupid name? Get a cat.

Remember, there has never been, nor will there ever be, a world leader named "Tammy."

Welcome to DrunjFlix

So, you think this turns into a family tradition?

knowing one situation, it might.

said situation: Wonderful Terrific Monds, now on Wonderful IV, former Braves and Reds farmhand

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived