Techie names son 2.0

CrookedThumb

"Married With Children." Almost forgot that one.

Here's a good one, since we're on the subject:

Which TV character had a friend named Six?

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

was it really Married with Children too??? awsome, I was thinking of Seinfeld though with George was throwing out names to Susan. He dedicated this one to Mickey Mantle if I remember correctly. Oh yes and I remember the name Soda was in there somewhere  :D

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

was it really Married with Children too??? awsome, I was thinking of Seinfeld though with George was throwing out names to Susan. He dedicated this one to Mickey Mantle if I remember correctly. Oh yes and I remember the name Soda was in there somewhere :D

The only baby name I can recall from Seinfeld is Isoceles Kramer.

was it really Married with Children too??? awsome, I was thinking of Seinfeld though with George was throwing out names to Susan. He dedicated this one to Mickey Mantle if I remember correctly. Oh yes and I remember the name Soda was in there somewhere :D

Yep. Remember the little kid?

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

The funny thing about MWC's Seven is that he ended up being like Oliver in the Brady Bunch...a poor attempt at introducing new blood to the show. The tragedy of Katey Sagal's miscarriage ruined a storyline with the Bundys and a new child, so they brought in Seven, who is actually Peggy's nehpew or second cousin. He was written off pretty quickly, and they even joked about it on a later episode...Peggy grabs a carton of milk from the fridge and Seven's face was on the side with "Have You Seen Me?"

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

why can't people give kids normal names? normal spellingtoo. some of my class mates have just stupid, stupid spelling to their names.

People who name their kids stuff like 2.0 should be taken out back and beat ont he head with a stick

why can't people give kids normal names? normal spellingtoo. some of my class mates have just stupid, stupid spelling to their names.

People who name their kids stuff like 2.0 should be taken out back and beat ont he head with a stick

yeah, i know, where are all the normal names like Najeh, Olumide, Asia, or City? :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

or would his next kid be 2.1?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived