Ottawa Senators Concept

josh_cat_eyes

I have just finnished my latest NHL concept jersey and I realized that I will probabably do the intire league, which at the point will most likely not be what it is today if I keep going at the rate I am going at. Anyway here it is:

Home:

Sensred.png

Road:

SensTemplate.png

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

My thoughts...

- I'm not a big fan of the mis-matched shoulder logos. Pick one or the other.

- Name font needs to go (and be bigger).

- I was never a big fan of the laurel design, but I could live with it. But they need to be bigger if you're going to do it.

You should of made the Jersey Black. You may also want to put the 2D Senator as the crest, it may look better if your using the Laurel Leaf striping for your jersey. And completely erase the Parliament Building logo, use only the other alternate logo.

I dont think that the 2d logo would be good for a main crest but I will do an alt jersey in black and use it as the crest on it. I am not sure what logo I like as an alt logo though. I like the maple leaf/peace tower one cause thats kinda what they were going for when they first made the franchise (ie the gross mint green logo) but the other alt logo connects the team to the original ottawa franchise. I may do a 2nd alt jersey using either one of those too alt. logos that I just mentioned...not sure though. I will also work on making the stripes and such a bit bigger. Thanks for all the input.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived