16-0-0

Mac the Knife

Why is your post the only one in this thread? WHY WON'T ANYBODY GIVE HIM ANY RESPECT?

...because he just started the thread? :unsure:

IF PEOPLE DON'T POST IN THE THREAD AFTER 2 MINUTES, THEY SHOULD GO TO HELL!!!

:D

The answer is simple. LT doesn't get much praise because he's not a Patriot. No one else deserves any praise. You all are just haters. WHY AREN'T YOU PRAISING THE PATRIOTS AND THEIR FANS?!?

Listen, I've been a fan of the Chargers since I was 38, following them since at least August. You don't know what it was like, Greg. Do you have any idea how hard it is when your team is struggling, and is sitting with a 1-3 record?

Quite frankly, for the Chargers to have gone through a 1-3 record, and to now be in the playoffs, to go from being an easy win on the schedule to being in the playoffs, it's a pretty damn good feeling. I don't care if you like it or not. This is obviously a team of destiny. I am a Chargers.

You're something else, man.

The answer is simple. LT doesn't get much praise because he's not a Patriot. No one else deserves any praise. You all are just haters. WHY AREN'T YOU PRAISING THE PATRIOTS AND THEIR FANS?!?

Listen, I've been a fan of the Chargers since I was 38, following them since at least August. You don't know what it was like, Greg. Do you have any idea how hard it is when your team is struggling, and is sitting with a 1-3 record?

Quite frankly, for the Chargers to have gone through a 1-3 record, and to now be in the playoffs, to go from being an easy win on the schedule to being in the playoffs, it's a pretty damn good feeling. I don't care if you like it or not. This is obviously a team of destiny. I am a Chargers.

You, sir, earn the first CCSLC Post of the Day for 2008.

You, sir, earn the first CCSLC Post of the Day for 2008.

actually, gitlin won that for his thoughtful Robert Frost inspired post, in the other 16-0-0 thread.

its statements like that that make people hate the patriots and their fans

...thank you...

its statements like that that make people hate the patriots and their fans

...thank you...

Joke

----------->

You

Simply put, LT is the next Jim Brown, meaning the next greatest running back to ever play the game. I'm so priveleged to get to spend my teen years watching him. My kids will hear about him definetely. My mom grew up an absoulute die-hard Oiler fan, so she has told millions of stories about Earl Campbell. LT will be that kinda guy to me, just that player that captivates you and amazes the crap out of you. As for that stat, that is incredible. That is one of the 1,000 reasons he's a starter in the pro bowl.

Simply put, LT is the next Jim Brown, meaning the next greatest running back to ever play the game.

Good thing you clarified, I thought you meant he'd be a :censored: ty actor.

Archived