16-0-0

Mac the Knife

Why is your post the only one in this thread? WHY WON'T ANYBODY GIVE HIM ANY RESPECT?

...because he just started the thread? :unsure:

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Why is your post the only one in this thread? WHY WON'T ANYBODY GIVE HIM ANY RESPECT?

...because he just started the thread? :unsure:

IF PEOPLE DON'T POST IN THE THREAD AFTER 2 MINUTES, THEY SHOULD GO TO HELL!!!

:D

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

The answer is simple. LT doesn't get much praise because he's not a Patriot. No one else deserves any praise. You all are just haters. WHY AREN'T YOU PRAISING THE PATRIOTS AND THEIR FANS?!?

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

The answer is simple. LT doesn't get much praise because he's not a Patriot. No one else deserves any praise. You all are just haters. WHY AREN'T YOU PRAISING THE PATRIOTS AND THEIR FANS?!?

Listen, I've been a fan of the Chargers since I was 38, following them since at least August. You don't know what it was like, Greg. Do you have any idea how hard it is when your team is struggling, and is sitting with a 1-3 record?

Quite frankly, for the Chargers to have gone through a 1-3 record, and to now be in the playoffs, to go from being an easy win on the schedule to being in the playoffs, it's a pretty damn good feeling. I don't care if you like it or not. This is obviously a team of destiny. I am a Chargers.

You're something else, man.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Listen, I've been a fan of the Chargers since I was 38, following them since at least August. You don't know what it was like, Greg. Do you have any idea how hard it is when your team is struggling, and is sitting with a 1-3 record?

Quite frankly, for the Chargers to have gone through a 1-3 record, and to now be in the playoffs, to go from being an easy win on the schedule to being in the playoffs, it's a pretty damn good feeling. I don't care if you like it or not. This is obviously a team of destiny. I am a Chargers.

You, sir, earn the first CCSLC Post of the Day for 2008.

nav-logo.png

You, sir, earn the first CCSLC Post of the Day for 2008.

actually, gitlin won that for his thoughtful Robert Frost inspired post, in the other 16-0-0 thread.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

its statements like that that make people hate the patriots and their fans

...thank you...

TDZiMMB.png

its statements like that that make people hate the patriots and their fans

...thank you...

Joke

----------->

You

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Simply put, LT is the next Jim Brown, meaning the next greatest running back to ever play the game. I'm so priveleged to get to spend my teen years watching him. My kids will hear about him definetely. My mom grew up an absoulute die-hard Oiler fan, so she has told millions of stories about Earl Campbell. LT will be that kinda guy to me, just that player that captivates you and amazes the crap out of you. As for that stat, that is incredible. That is one of the 1,000 reasons he's a starter in the pro bowl.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Archived