US Olympic 2008 logo

jebi_ga313

I'm not sure if this has been said yet, but Roots is the official supplier to the US olympic team, and HBC is the official supplier to the Canadian team (Roots lost the contract to HBC, which is the Hudson's Bay Company... who you may remember from such ventures as "Owning most of Canada when it was first settled by Europeans")

Which kind of sucks, because I love the Roots stuff, and the HBC stuff was underwhelming in the winter olympics.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

I have a tendancy to get excited about these sorts of things. However, I'll wait to see what kinds of things Roots comes up with (I hope again that Roots has both US and Canadian apparell), although, didn't the Hudson Bay Co. have some stuff last time?

Moose

I'm sure they will.

Man, do I love Roots.

I wear a ton of their olympic tshirts to school, and on a daily basis I'm asked what "Roots" is.

Either that or someone starts talking to me about John Amos and Cicely Tyson...

Points to whoever picks up the reference.

how many points?

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Archived