Speedy's RBK Edge Template

speedy

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I figured out how to fix it, but if you all are going to use those other ones anyway, then I don't know if I should. (I will say that they would be slightly different because these are Speedy's and the others are RC's). If you guys want me to fix it, then I will.

Well I figured out how to fix it, but if you all are going to use those other ones anyway, then I don't know if I should. (I will say that they would be slightly different because these are Speedy's and the others are RC's). If you guys want me to fix it, then I will.

I would like your templates if you are still gonna make them. The other ones I couldnt get to work in paint. Thanks

You should so that all the people that still you paint have up-to-date templates and are not stuck using the all-star template.

If you do that would be great!

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Speedy: Sent you a pm. May I get the vector files? Thanks.

Not sure if Speedy has been here in a while. Can anyone else send me that vector file Speedy was giving out? Let me know and I'll PM you my email. Thanks.

Archived