Speedy's RBK Edge Template

speedy

Thanks a bunch.

CDuffy26@yahoo.com

nhlvquebec2mw0.pngnhlpittsburghmo1.pngmlsnewenglandei8.pngnflbaltimoreff1.pngncaaohiostatepx4.png

Interesting Baseball fact: In 1960: Baltimore, Milwaukee, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh had 2 AAA affiliates, while Los Angeles had 3 teams...and the New York Yankees had the Kansas City Athletics.

Interesting Hockey fact: In 1974, the Buffalo Sabres draft Taro Tsujimoto of the Toyko Katanas with th 183 pick in the draft. It was later revealed that Taro didn't exist, but Taro is still listed as an offical draftee of the Buffalo Sabres in their Media Guide.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can anybody convert the jersey templates into raster version please. I asked on page 2 but nobody but nobody had it at the time. If it's not to much trouble can somebody please convert it for me. Thanks. My email is dvmarino@yahoo.ca.
Got bored, kind of whipped this up in 15 minutes since I've had a few requests for a paint friendly template... I won't be putting anymore work into the paint version, so whoever is good with that particular program, feel free to take it a modify it to make it look cleaner.

hockey.png

Ya, I saw that one but it would be better if somebody could rasterize the jersey's from the front of the page with all of the seams and stuff. That's what I'm looking for.

Can't you copy the image itself and put it in Paint? Isn't that what raster is?

Ya, I saw that one but it would be better if somebody could rasterize the jersey's from the front of the page with all of the seams and stuff. That's what I'm looking for.

Yes, but let's say you click the dump button it doesn't cover the whole thin, it keps many white spots. If the template is rasterized then when you dump it makes a clean dump, with little or no white spots.

200820165144.png

GO Leafs GO!!

Yes, but let's say you click the dump button it doesn't cover the whole thin, it keps many white spots. If the template is rasterized then when you dump it makes a clean dump, with little or no white spots.

No, it doesn't.

Archived