Why did you choose your avatar

vicfurth

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My beloved Blues have been so down lately that I am at least temporarily replacing my Bluenote avatar with a snapshot of Freddie Lewis of the late and lamented Spirits of St. Louis.  At least THEY can't disappoint me anymore.

My watson is now "Bishop with Boxing Gloves" changed from "Patron Saint of Fakes and Liars".  Like I mentioned earlier, this new watson represents the fact that I committed to go to Ohio Wesleyan University last week.  They're the Battling Bishops and I thought this watson sounded cool.

i'm gonna retire this sig soon, but basically as you can see it's the moniker, a modified Lightning logo and the bolts from the alternate jersey, modified.  just made several new ones and i don't know which one to use though (a new He Hate Me and two versions of a Cubs one, one ties into my to-be-released Daytona Cubs set and the other has the pitcher cub)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

It's NBA All-Star week so why not?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

My beloved Blues have been so down lately that I am at least temporarily replacing my Bluenote avatar with a snapshot of Freddie Lewis of the late and lamented Spirits of St. Louis. At least THEY can't disappoint me anymore.

Don't do that YH...keep the faith. They're turning it around. They are. And now they got Weinrich. We're gonna be just fine...

Archived