Columbus Blue Jackets Concept

speedy

I like the idea. I dont like how you dont have the bottom go all the way around. I noticed the ducks did that this year too. Its pointless cause its only on one side. Make yours go all the way around and make it more gradual. It looks like that it it soo far up the side of the jersey on one side and not high enough on the other side. Also your selves are both different and it sets off the patern. Like I said before I love the idea I just think it needs a few adustments.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

As a Jackets fan, I have to say i like them. The only thing I dont like is how high the stripes go on the front/back, if you lowered them (or made the incline less steep, lowering one side) I would say they were perfect.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

The font is waaaaaayyyy better then what they use now (mostly because I'm obsessed with that font, because its the font that the U of Cincinnati uses).

If there was someway to make the strips go all the way around that would be better. They just abruptly end. The only other thing I would fix is the inconsistency of the stripes.

This looks absoulutely stunning! I think that this is very versatile, also. Team USA and even the Saginaw Spirit of the Ontario league (I think....lol) could use a design like this. This again looks absoultely awesome! Great work and use of the template, this is grade-A and it looks very professional. Great work again!

Oh, and P.S: I also love that font. It is what the U of Cincinatti uses, but it looks an awlful lot like Shadowrun. I think that they may be one in the same. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that font has GOT to be Shadowrun.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

I like the font you choose - it looks very nice and sharp.

The jersey's are great as well, but the three red lines give me a bit of a headache - perhaps make them thinner or stick to two stripes? The new EDGE jerseys doesn't allow you to wrap the bands completely around the waist, and that's a helluva downer but I like where this is going. Likewise with the 'A' on Nash's jersey the 4 stripes that make fold over and form the 'A' is a bit much. It's from the Jackets wordmark, I know, but it doesn't work as an 'A' on a jersey'.

I'm not a huge fan of anything that's non-horizontal on the socks, so the 'swoop' stripes don't do it for me.

I like this though.

duck_sig.jpg

This looks absoulutely stunning! I think that this is very versatile, also. Team USA and even the Saginaw Spirit of the Ontario league (I think....lol) could use a design like this. This again looks absoultely awesome! Great work and use of the template, this is grade-A and it looks very professional. Great work again!

Oh, and P.S: I also love that font. It is what the U of Cincinatti uses, but it looks an awlful lot like Shadowrun. I think that they may be one in the same. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that font has GOT to be Shadowrun.

Yeah It's Shadowrun. UC uses an italicized version of it.

Awesome job, but what if the bottom stripe goes the other way, like the logo ? Down on the left, going up to the right...

Like so (except the backside of the jersey)

columbuspngcopyyk2.png

That looks alot better. I make it look like the logo is suposed to be there. I still think that the curve is too steep but changing the direction of the curve made it alot better.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived