Tennessee titans alternate jersey concept...

ColeJ

i know a lot of people here hate blatant retroness on uniforms, but in my opinion, in hockey at least, if your home/road are modern, you need a traditional style third jersey.. if you were retro-style home and road jerseys, then you should have a modern third jersey..

i've never been a big fan of how the titans made their third jersey look. the layout just didn't work out as well as i'd hoped... so i decided to make a heritage style jersey. i got the idea, when i read someone said "someone should make a concept about what the titans would look like, if they were in tennessee back in the day"... so i ran with that idea, in a way.

this is what the titans would have looked like, if they were an old school team, instead of a relocated team... i really like it, but i bet i'm not going to get as many glowing reviews as i'd like, i'm afraid :)

please, copy and paste the links...

the uniform (used as an alternate in this instance, so no white version... at least yet)

http://www.geocities.com/cole_th....tro.jpg

the logo (very very VERY plain... but i like it)

http://www.geocities.com/cole_th....ogo.jpg

any comments are appreciated

Too plain for my taste.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Uniform design: A- (very good, but there's something missing that I can't quite put my finger on)

Logo: C (too plain, but not ugly either)

id give him an A+ for both unis and the logo. they are perfect considering the look he was going for.

i would change the "t" to red with a white and blue outline, and change the star color to blue. i would change the star colors on their real logo from red to light blue. i dont know if anyone has tuched on this, but a red star is the symbol of communism. i know its pickey, but im studing the cold war right now in history class, and ever since ive become aware of the red star=communism, the titans logo has botherd me  :(

i would change the "t" to red with a white and blue outline, and change the star color to blue. i would change the star colors on their real logo from red to light blue. i dont know if anyone has tuched on this, but a red star is the symbol of communism. i know its pickey, but im studing the cold war right now in history class, and ever since ive become aware of the red star=communism, the titans logo has botherd me :(

Don't let it bother you. A red star has probably been around a lot longer than this other stuff. Not in the Titans logo obviously. In fact, one of my fantasy teams has one. And what about all the all star games with red stars?

i know, but im a history nut, and i tend to luck to much into detail. i still like the overal desighn of the titans real logo and the logo ColeDMD came up with. i loved the titans logo before i came to rthe conclution of communism and the red star. ill get over it eventually  :D

i know its pickey, but im studing the cold war right now in history class, and ever since ive become aware of the red star=communism, the titans logo has botherd me :(

i don't know.....to me: red star = Heineken!

Archived