Mountain West Conference Hockey

mantleisthebest7

Hey y'all

Ive had this concept series thought up for quite some time, and I thought Id finally do soemthing about it. I sketched out some hockey concepts of MWC teams during school a while back, and I thought id recreate them on the computer and post them for some C&C. After i'm all finished with the MWC, I'm gona try my shot at some WAC concepts. Well without further due, let's start with Air Force:

l_207c900c7cf9557445dea71c37c76e8d.png

l_e88e272d5705722a03f6db0e12eebdbc.png

BYU

l_153f74d725fd363880f0469ddd11bf67.png

l_ddc7080ea838c10153249b613cb22146.png

UPDATES - MWC Finished. See Below

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

I like them. BYU looks nice and simple. Colorado St. would be interesting if you put the Colorado State font of the front and the ram head as shoulder patches. This probably wouldn't work, but their helmets could be like their football, with the ram horns. Not sure if that would look right on a hockey helmet. Air Force looks good, but it looks like something is missing, IMO. Although I probably have no idea what I am talking about. :lol: Overall, good job. They look nice and clean.

Slightly off-topic, Air Force joined the Atlantic Hockey league a few years ago. The only reason they did this is because Army is in it as well. It just feels weird for UConn to be in the same conference as Air Force, though.

uconn2.pngliverpoolfc.png

Very nice - I still like the "Air Force" text on the blue unis - I agree, bolts on the helmet!!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

And, my Grandpa's alma mater, TCU

l_e5e043eed9631e1fbbe35a069f8b46e1.png

l_dc62dddc330489ec506a7c76be113ba0.png

Now, for the horns and bolts on the helets, I was actually really tempted to put horns on the helmet for CSU. But I'm still trying to tinker around with it to see if I can get something to look good. As of now, I'm not too successful.

I actualy did put bolts on the AFA helmets - theyre small, but they are there. Jsut look closely.

Enjoy! Tell me what you think! I should have the last of the MWC done by tommorow, so please check back. I'll also be starting the WAC soon.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

New Mexico and TCU's are ones that I can see them wearing. The NM one is simple, but has some effective striping. TCU's looks good and I like the design on the bottom of the jersey. I think on the purple unis, you should make a white horned frog on the shoulders. SDSU's home jerseys look really good, but I don't like the black ones. They just seem too dark. Overall, your work is pretty good and you should definitely keep this going.

uconn2.pngliverpoolfc.png

Archived