Ottawa Senators Concept

Patchey13

I was testing out a new template when i thought of a good Idea for a sens jersey.

It's obviously influenced by the jerseys they used when they first came into the league (1992), while

having that new edgey feel they have now, I tried to have a bit of barber poll on the bottom, but whatever stripping pattern I put on, they never really fit very well.

Well I hope you like them

ottawa.png

C&C please

I like them except for the black sleeves.

Try leaving the sleaves the same color as the jersey, white and red, and then just keep the stripes. The black sleeves seem very forced.

Love the logo!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Try leaving the sleaves the same color as the jersey, white and red, and then just keep the stripes. The black sleeves seem very forced.

Love the logo!

the sens had black sleeves when they came into the league

Love the logo!

Except they made it work.

Just take the criticism instead of replying with nonsense. People are trying to help you make a good concept.

Hi, how are you?

Love the logo!

Just take the criticism instead of replying with nonsense. People are trying to help you make a good concept.

Iam not replying with nonsense. I obviously said theuy were influenced by the 92 jerseys, how about you give the concept some constructive feedback instead of replying with nonsense.

kkthx :grin:

Love the logo!

Iam not replying with nonsense. I obviously said theuy were influenced by the 92 jerseys, how about you give the concept some constructive feedback instead of replying with nonsense.

I would but your obviously not taking anyone else's C & C seriously.

Hi, how are you?

Love the logo!

I would but your obviously not taking anyone else's C & C seriously.

how so, be me saying that the sens had black sleeves when they entered the league. I was just saying the reason why I did it. Mabey I could improve the concept if i got more feedback, but all I get is a pissed off vet argueing with me.

I just tried what Korbyn said, it didn't work at all, just plain ugly

Remove the logos that don't belong and you have yourself a winner!!

I'm sorry but I hate how they stole another teams identity and are trying to pass it off as their own.

Otherwise, I think this looks great for a modernization of (imo) the only great jersey set that team ever had.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived