Ottawa Senators Concept

Patchey13

Remove the logos that don't belong and you have yourself a winner!!

I'm sorry but I hate how they stole another teams identity and are trying to pass it off as their own.

They acknowledge that it was the old Senators, they've said it on countless occasions.

Seriously Neon come up with some new material :P

Hi, how are you?

I'm sorry but I hate how they stole another teams identity and are trying to pass it off as their own.

They acknowledge that it was the old Senators, they've said it on countless occasions.

Plus the Leafs took their name from a baseball team.

I think that the concept might look better with the old profile logo on the front. Also, the sleeves need some work. If you were able to start the black lower down on the sleeves so that there is not as much it could fix the problem.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I like them except for the black sleeves.

Try leaving the sleaves the same color as the jersey, white and red, and then just keep the stripes. The black sleeves seem very forced.

Love the logo!

the sens had black sleeves when they came into the league

Except they made it work.

Just take the criticism instead of replying with nonsense. People are trying to help you make a good concept.

Iam not replying with nonsense. I obviously said theuy were influenced by the 92 jerseys, how about you give the concept some constructive feedback instead of replying with nonsense.

kkthx :grin:

Hey you might deny it but you just did it here...

Shanurr has been giving you good advice. You have just been arguing with people, you asked for "C&C please", although you don't seem to understand the concept of C+C.

As for the concept, it's pretty good, but there are some kinks that need to be fixed. As everyone has said, the black is too much, so try playing around with red sleeves on the white jersey. I'm not sold on the Red Wings type shoulder indentation, too. Finally, I would be interested in seeing what the numerals would look like on the sleeves, I would assume that you would put them on top of the stripes. And a back view of the jersey wouldn't hurt, either.

Want to know whats anoying Patchey? You responding to every post and denying what people are saying. For instance..."the black sleves look very forced"...what I got out of your response was: no they dont, the sens used to black seleves soo mine cant be forced. Shanurr was just stating his opinion that he thought the sleves looked forced. Your jersey are not the 1992 sens jerseys soo saying that the 1992 sens had black sleves is a pointless comment. You need to learn to not be a dick when you respond and, instead of complaining/refusing to change your design, you need to learn to ask why someone thinks it looks a certain way...or whatever the case may be. You will earn alot more respect that way and it will be less anyoying for everyone.

As for the concept...Its ok and could work but I really only like the 2d logo as a alt. Try putting the main logo or the "O" logo on the front.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Want to know whats anoying Patchey? You responding to every post and denying what people are saying. For instance..."the black sleves look very forced"...what I got out of your response was: no they dont, the sens used to black seleves soo mine cant be forced. Shanurr was just stating his opinion that he thought the sleves looked forced. Your jersey are not the 1992 sens jerseys soo saying that the 1992 sens had black sleves is a pointless comment. You need to learn to not be a dick when you respond and, instead of complaining/refusing to change your design, you need to learn to ask why someone thinks it looks a certain way...or whatever the case may be. You will earn alot more respect that way and it will be less anyoying for everyone.

As for the concept...Its ok and could work but I really only like the 2d logo as a alt. Try putting the main logo or the "O" logo on the front.

You want to know what is anoying josh? When someone misspells anyoying twice, two different ways. That's whats annoying.

^_^

Its all in good fun though. It happens to the best of them.

And your comments are like preaching to the choir.

You want to know what is anoying josh? When someone misspells anyoying twice, two different ways. That's whats annoying.

^_^

Its all in good fun though. It happens to the best of them.

And your comments are like preaching to the choir.

Thanks haha. I will have to work on that spelling of mine haha :cursing: Also sorry about the long posts...I just wanted to make sure I was understood...thats all lol

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Its not acknowledging when you put YOUR NEW LOGO on THEIR championship banners. ;)

And I don't need new material, I need someone to to actually listen. Hell, people are now when I said Ottawa had no depth beyond the big, expensive 3 and look how correct I am. ^_^

I do have a question though for anyone who knows. Watching the Leafs rape the Sens the other night, I noticed the old Parliament building logo on the Sens helmets... is that logo ACTUALLY still a part of their logo set or are they just left over stickers they decided to use?

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Its not acknowledging when you put YOUR NEW LOGO on THEIR championship banners. ;)

And I don't need new material, I need someone to to actually listen. Hell, people are now when I said Ottawa had no depth beyond the big, expensive 3 and look how correct I am.

I do have a question though for anyone who knows. Watching the Leafs rape the Sens the other night, I noticed the old Parliament building logo on the Sens helmets... is that logo ACTUALLY still a part of their logo set or are they just left over stickers they decided to use?

I'm glad you enjoyed the rape, savour it. :P

I guess your right though about the banners I never liked that either. That and te fact they put their new logo on the Eastern Conference Champion Banner for last year.

I hadn't noticed the peace tower logo. Do you remember who's helmet it was on?

Hi, how are you?

I like them except for the black sleeves.

Try leaving the sleaves the same color as the jersey, white and red, and then just keep the stripes. The black sleeves seem very forced.

Love the logo!

the sens had black sleeves when they came into the league

Except they made it work.

Just take the criticism instead of replying with nonsense. People are trying to help you make a good concept.

Iam not replying with nonsense. I obviously said theuy were influenced by the 92 jerseys, how about you give the concept some constructive feedback instead of replying with nonsense.

kkthx :grin:

I would but your obviously not taking anyone else's C & C seriously.

how so, be me saying that the sens had black sleeves when they entered the league. I was just saying the reason why I did it. Mabey I could improve the concept if i got more feedback, but all I get is a pissed off vet argueing with me.

I just tried what Korbyn said, it didn't work at all, just plain ugly

Main Entry: constructive criticism

Definition: criticism or advice that is useful and intended to help or improve something, often with an offer of possible solutions

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

And I don't need new material, I need someone to to actually listen. Hell, people are now when I said Ottawa had no depth beyond the big, expensive 3 and look how correct I am. ^_^

Once again, Neon Matrix, your obsession with making sure we all understand that the old and new Senators are 2 different teams is the only thing you can bring to a conversation.

The Ottawa Senators (the new ones) were named this way to reflect the nation's capital rich hockey history. This is called marketing and most pro sports teams engage in this to make money.

Making money as an end to a hockey team... now there's something a Leafs fan should understand.

thecatch.jpg

Archived