Buffalo Sabres go Green

jcjr81

That is the most pointless thing I have ever seen. If I saw that on their helmet during a game my first thought would be like WTF!!! not WOW they are helping the environment, Good Job!!!

I hate the sabres. They have done sooo many pointless things that it makes me sick.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

If its for environmental conservation, the green should be a lot "earthier", not neon green. Maybe replace the black with a dark brown, too. It looks pretty stupid as is, and doesn't really convey a message of any sort.

I agree. Kudos on efforts for environmental protection. But pick a better shade of green. That looks like puke.

I guess they're really running with the whole "buffaslug" theme

Well, it is their logo, after all......

And I completely missed the point. Oops.

haha, my bad too, i probably should of only quoted the slug part. but yeesh that's a really icky shade of green to be using

That is the most pointless thing I have ever seen. If I saw that on their helmet during a game my first thought would be like WTF!!! not WOW they are helping the environment, Good Job!!!

I hate the sabres. They have done sooo many pointless things that it makes me sick.

I hope, for your sake, that you hate the Sabres for a better reason than pointless logo things. Because that would just be pathetic.

Archived