New No Fear (formerly SoBe No Fear) Can Design

Nick 1733

All I know is I had I think Sobe Adrenaline Rush, I didn't like that.

Monster Khaos is my fav.

Monster Khaos is da bomb!

It's my favorite. monster.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I don't know what it is in Monster Khaos, but I tried it once and got tremors in my hands. And I spent 3+ years making coffee drinks, so I know my way around caffeine.

Personally, I like the occasional VitaminEnergy, or Red Thunder - Aldi's generic version of Red Bull. Tastes the same, has the same kick, but costs only $3 for four cans. I just wish they made the sugar free version on a regular basis.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I eat well, get regular exercise, and sleep normal hours. I've never had an energy drink. Seems to be working so far.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I eat well, get regular exercise, and sleep normal hours. I've never had an energy drink. Seems to be working so far.

Well, some of us who have jobs have to get up at 4:30 a.m. for weekend overtime on occasion.

(And yes, I do realize several of the posters here likely drink this kind of stuff for an extra-tweeky sugar rush. I'm just sayin'.)

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Well, some of us who have jobs have to get up at 4:30 a.m. for weekend overtime on occasion.

(And yes, I do realize several of the posters here likely drink this kind of stuff for an extra-tweeky sugar rush. I'm just sayin'.)

And others of us, like me, are just being snotty. I hereby rescind my previous comment.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I really don't drink them for their 'energy'.

I just drink them here and there as a tasty beverage, and since I don't drink coffee, they help when I need the energy.

Although, I will say, any of those energy drinks can be dangerous... A friend of mine was drinking a Monster every day, and ended up having panic attacks. I was drinking a SoBe every day, quite awhile ago, and had a mental episode... so they can cause problems with one's brain.

Archived