NHL Regesign

leafsfan_101

It's Beginning To Look like the start of a great thread.

(sorry)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

plus i think there is a pretty awesome nhl redesign thats still ongoing, but i cant remember whos doing it.

ghettofarmboy

He does some incredible work, like some of his tuff is better then the [censored] stuff RBK puts out.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

plus i think there is a pretty awesome nhl redesign thats still ongoing, but i cant remember whos doing it.

ghettofarmboy

He does some incredible work, like some of his tuff is better then the [censored] stuff RBK puts out.

I second THAT!

ghettofarmboy

yeah, if you are serious about doing an NHL redesign at least look at his stuff first. dont get me wrong, id be happy to see another take on the NHL and i dont want to discourage anyone at all, but your stuff would almost certainly get compared to his. and even he gets negative comments!

Archived