Lancaster JetHawks

Discrim

After the dark gray stitching borders on my Cardinals concept got mistaken for part of the actual piping, I tweaked the sleeve and placket outlines so it's easier to tell what's part of the design and what's merely part of the template. With all that said, here goes my Lancaster JetHawks set...like the Cards concept, the base isn't all that different from jerseys you see everyday, and actually I didn't do all that much new here. Partially, this is because I like what they'll be debuting in a few weeks. Anyways, let's do it!

home

jethawkshome.png

away

jethawksaway.png

the home and away, I decided to make this suggest "Red Sox" without shouting "REDDDDD SAWWWWWX!!!" from the rooftops

alternate

jethawkscamo.png

the alt, I decided to take the next logical step from the Padres' camouflage, and thus we have full body, head-to-toe blue camo with gold piping on the jersey and pants, and a gold bill on the cap.

welcome to the mountain, now tell it.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Discrimihater,

Very good concept - I like the camo (bitmap pattern). My son is Army and the unis are called ACU, all-climate Uniform with the same pattern, but tan, brown, & olive green in color.

Very nicely done - I love the logo on th pants. The numbers are unique, makes the whole concept standout!!!

Well done sir!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I like the combination of a New Style logo with a more Classic "template".

And that you steared the whole image a little further away from the Red Sox (Chest logo, Nubers Font, and use of beige on away)

On the chest, I would consider using their logo with the shield outline, as opposed to just the head.

Couple of questions/comment about the ALT:

-Hat reminds me of an old "Corporate" cap I had that was made of Denim with a Suede rim, so I'd be tempted to stay awy from the beige rim and maybe use Navy, or even the same red as the regular cap.

-Bleu Camo motif: I know NOTHING about the military, so in "real life" when is blue camo used, if at all?

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Discrimihater,

Very good concept - I like the camo (bitmap pattern). My son is Army and the unis are called ACU, all-climate Uniform with the same pattern, but tan, brown, & olive green in color.

Very nicely done - I love the logo on th pants. The numbers are unique, makes the whole concept standout!!!

Well done sir!

Incidentally, "ACU" stands for Army Combat Uniform.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_Combat_Uniform

applogosig17.pngapplogosig16bychapeeko.png

Courtesy chapeeko

I like everything except for the waist logo, alt, and numbers. The logo is wonderful.

What exactly will they be debuting?

they got new logos and uniforms this year (I used the new logos here)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Logo = Very Good.

Numbers = poor choice

Your logo is clean and classical in a sense, and the numbers should reflect that to create a 'complete' concept.

1-10, I give the overall package a 7, number change brings you an 8/9

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

Archived