New "Progressive Field" Signage

Burning River

I included the link rather than all of the images. It just wasn't working out! Just *click* on the "Images" link in the "Related to Story" Box:

Progressive Field Signage

Pretty cool to see how these things are fabricated. The Large "PROGRESSIVE FIELD" sign in the first pic will be added above the large "Indians" Script sign atop the scoreboard in Left Field. It also shows the small plaque signage that will be located throughout the park designating "Sections".

YES!! It is a bad logo, bad name... etc. It is cool to see how a simple logo becomes a fabricated 3D object!

I included the link rather than all of the images. It just wasn't working out! Just *click* on the "Images" link in the "Related to Story" Box:

Pretty cool to see how these things are fabricated. The Large "PROGRESSIVE FIELD" sign in the first pic will be added above the large "Indians" Script sign atop the scoreboard in Left Field. It also shows the small plaque signage that will be located throughout the park designating "Sections".

YES!! It is a bad logo, bad name... etc. It is cool to see how a simple logo becomes a fabricated 3D object!

Nope...I refuse to call it by that god awful name...To me...It still is, and will always be, "The Jake".

It's quite a large-scale process. I had an interview with a sign company that designs and install these kinds of signs and I got to see the plant. It doesn't look like much at first, but once everything is put together, it's very impressive.

I saw, I came, I left.

The biggest surprise to me is how big the things are when you are right next to them.

A billboard that you'll see on the highway is 14' tall by 48' wide! Most of the signs along the interstate for resturants and hotels are about 14' high. If you see them on hte ground they are enormous but they look tiny when 100+' in the air.

I used to work for 2 different sign shops and my dad was an installer.

Archived