Back to the Future, Basketball Style

ericjjyy

Hey guys,

I haven't had photoshop for about two weeks(between free trial and getting the shipment), so I did the closest thing I could find to do that resembles photoshopping. Easports.com has this thing where you can create a basketball jersey for your favorite team. However, after using it a couple of times, I found it hard to not make a crazy jersey, so I intended to do it specifically. Remember the old "Back to the Future" days of Baseball, well I experimented with basketball. C&C but remember I didn't do this on photoshop and theyre meant to be crazy, not as actual designs, maybe just a one-time promotional thing.

th_Picture14.png

th_Picture20.png

th_Picture15.png

th_Picture23.png

th_Picture19.png

I really like the celtics one, it could be considered for a third jersey if the NBA wasn't so conservative with jerseys.

Edit:Maybe you guys could show me what other teams would look like??

I must say, I'm a bit disappointed to not see a concept for a team called 1.21 Jigawatts or The Flux Capacitors :D

For a 'futuristic' or Turn Ahead the Clock concet,t hese aren't too bad. Not the most attractive things for my retro-enjoying eyes, but I do really like the Celtics one. I kinda dig the Atlanta one with just the wing as well.

You can make almost anything look sweet on that jersey app. Just look at some of the contest entries; lots of them are wicked cool.

Yes, this is true, but i do think it would be cool to se them use this for a one-night thing

The only thing I really see that's wrong with these is on some, you have the adidas logo interfering with the design. Also, the Hawks should be red or navy. Otherwise, very well done!

I cant get rid of the logo, its a locked top layer, and i actually noticed that too. About the suns and jazz, im not really able to do those teams(i already tried) but ill be going back again to see what i can do.

Archived