School project - opinions!

CC97

Fearless leader here asking for a rare request.... opinions on my school flash project (due tomorrow).

The project is 99% done, just need to add the odd sound here and there.

The goal of the project was to design a Flash Demo to advertise the features of a certain product... I choose the HP PhotoSmart 850 Digital Camera.

Please tell me what you think of this, and be kind, I started this a couple of days ago, and I'm still getting the hang of this stuff.

HP PhotoSmart 850 Flash Demo

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

This portion of the Chris Creamer boards is brought to you by the folks at HP.  

Chris, you are the man!   Nice job!  The ONLY thing I'd suggest is maybe for the samples to be inside that window.  I say that because you currently have three windows open for it.  Or add a close window button to the sample pics.  Nonetheless, I give it a 93% and an A.  Sorry, I can't convince your professor to give that to you either.   :P

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

from what Ive seen with some flash intros they tend to be over the top and seem to overshadow whatever product or website they are presenting.

this presentation however was done right, and Im not just saying that either. Basically its an added dimension to get the initial attention but the main focus obviously is the product youre trying to advertise. Great job on it.

btw, thats the Hong Kong skyline, not Shanghai!  :P

How appropriate, I'm sitting here browsing the boards not paying attention in my Flash class and there's a request for a Flash critique.

Unfortunately, I can't add much more than anyone else has said.  And I'm not good enough with Flash yet to suggest a fix for the transitions.  Sorry.

btw, thats the Hong Kong skyline, not Shanghai!  :P

Gasp!  You're right!   I was wondering where the Oriental Pearl Tower was   :)

Thanks for the critiquing guys, you've boosted my confidence a full 5 points!

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived