Atlanta Thrashers

Boston Bruins

Buffalo Sabres

Calgary Flames

Carolina Hurricanes

Chicago Blackhawks

Colorado Avalanche

Columbus Blue Jackets

Just explaining the concept: From what i've seen, most people hate the black the Stars have, and in most concepts only use green, gold and white. I really like the black and think it fits well in with the color scheme so I kept it. For the home and aways, I tried to make it similar to the Stars first jerseys when they arrived in Dallas. As you can see in the logo, I tweaked it up a bit by adding outlines and other minor stuff. The main new thing is that the 'DALLAS' from the Stars home jerseys, is in the logo. I think that the 'DALLAS' the stars have on their home jersey looks pretty good, so I just decided to add it here.

dallas1cj3.png

dallas2jv1.png

dallas3tl6.png

Any comments or criticism would be greatly appreciated, thanks a lot!

espnsignq8.png

I realll am liking these concepts , but i agree that with both logos it looks to cluttered .

So i would suggest keeping th Dallas and maybe just putting the star logo underneath of it and not the word Stars , resize everything to work together and you might just have it ...

Also I love the 3rd jersey concept !!! I have always wanted the Stars to use there secondary logo on a 3rd jersey , Great Work !!!

I like the first two, but not the third as much. The design is a bit unclean and forget the star logo/wordmark on the front of the first two. Also the names should be bigger and the numbers higher up. Not bad though.

Korbyn is gonna like it. A lot.

Korbyn is gonna like it. A lot.

Not so much actually.

Home and Away Jerseys: Very nice to see that you went with green for the Home, and I was pleased to see that you used the laces around the collar. As for the design of the jersey, it is good and I like how you combined both of their retro jerseys together but I get a real Florida Panthers vibe from it, which isn't good. I would suggest getting completely rid of the top stripe or getting completely rid of horizontal stripes on the arms. As for the logo, ummm, no. Once again you can't have both of best worlds you have to choose one, personally I would go with the logo and keep the word mark for the alternate.

Alternate Jersey: The design is good and I can definetly live with the Stars using black as an alternate. What I probably couldn't live with is their alternate logo being used on the front of a jersey. I think it should stay on the shoulder. Instead you should either use the word mark or the primary logo

All together I like how you thought out of the box and please continue on with this series!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

These look really busy, as people have said. Having stripes on the waist and shoulders is fine, but the vertical stripes ruined it for me. Just too much. Problems with the logos have already been mentioned, the Dallas wordmark needs to go. The socks might as well be straight across, I see what you were trying to do but it doesn't really form a star. The back numbers are completely misplaced, too.

The alt is okay, but I feel like the green gets lost against the black.

Archived