SUPPOSED colorado buffalo

i was searching for football jersey photos, when i came up on this supposed demo jersey that nike came up with before they went with the current style. i personally have my doubts based on what nike designs now.

7880_1.jpg

sms.gif

destroyersjerseys.jpg

These are suspect as well. I don't remember Russell making Destroyer jerseys with these numbers, they were origionally Wilson. Also, the Russell trademark didn't include the Russell underneath until 4 years ago when Nike made all AFL jerseys. Am I wrong on these? These are currently up for sale on Ebay

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

destroyersjerseys.jpg

These are suspect as well. I don't remember Russell making Destroyer jerseys with these numbers, they were origionally Wilson. Also, the Russell trademark didn't include the Russell underneath until 4 years ago when Nike made all AFL jerseys. Am I wrong on these? These are currently up for sale on Ebay

I agree. Although those numbers are nice, the atrox drop shadow has been the only one's I remember since they went to Russell. I think they did wear those digits in Columbus but they weren't Russell Athletic and if they were the old "R" would have been used.

Archived