MVP Baseball 05-Inspired Legend Sigs

mantleisthebest7

Hey y'all!

It's been a while since ive started anything on the board, what with school and baseball all day. But this weekend ive had some time so I thought id crank my very first sig concept out. I based these sigs off of the "Unlockable Legends" screen on MVP BAseball 2005. Basically, it's a signature with a legend's picture, name, teams he played for and years he played for. I'm mostly working on baseball right now but I will still do sigs for any sport, any player. Just as long as I have the name, I'm good. You may post the pic you want if you like, but I have no problem in finding a picture for the sig on my own. Well, without further due, here they are!

l_49ab09947a326892ab99650a0170e977.png

C&C is much appreciated and encouraged! Again, just let me know what player(s) you would like and I will do my best to hook you up with a sig. Thanks and enjoy!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

awesome thats still my favorite mvp series....in fact im doing a dynasty with it right now

It is the best, isnt it? I just love it. IDK why I just do haha. What team are you using in dynast?

Is anybody at all interested in these?

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

awesome thats still my favorite mvp series....in fact im doing a dynasty with it right now

It is the best, isnt it? I just love it. IDK why I just do haha. What team are you using in dynast?

im using the boston red sox...just cause...did a fantasy draft with it

can i have a jackie robinson one?

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

can i have a jackie robinson one?

Yessir! Hope you like it!

l_5a2af962f2fd042ceb774c686944173a.png

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

Sorry to drift off-topic, but I love this game to death. I still play it every year. I'm in year 8 of my dynasty (only 112 more years to go, woo!) with the cubs and did the fantasy draft. The only thing that sucks is now the leagues players basically all look the same, but I always customize any rookies or FA I acquire so that despite the similar faces they'll look different and are distinguishable. It still is the hands-down greatest baseball game created for any console, despite how flashy the new ones are. If MVP was still up and kicking, EA would've ran these other franchises into the ground a long time ago.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Same here. Third season with the Indians. MVP 05 is simply the gold standard of video baseball.

On topic. How about a Reggie Jackson? If you're doing all sports I'd really like a Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.

BB52Big.jpg

Sorry to drift off-topic, but I love this game to death. I still play it every year. I'm in year 8 of my dynasty (only 112 more years to go, woo!) with the cubs and did the fantasy draft. The only thing that sucks is now the leagues players basically all look the same, but I always customize any rookies or FA I acquire so that despite the similar faces they'll look different and are distinguishable. It still is the hands-down greatest baseball game created for any console, despite how flashy the new ones are. If MVP was still up and kicking, EA would've ran these other franchises into the ground a long time ago.

I could not agree more. I began playing it again this weekend when I downloaded new uniforms, rosters, and other stuff. It seems just like a new game. Also, I guess that it wouldn't hurt to resume my dynasty.

Can I get a Shoeless Joe Jackson one please?

Here ya go! Hope you like it!

l_0a60262ae366b550ca988645ed1dbb84.png

Hate to be a pain in the A. Could the photo be from the White Sox years. Thank you

Yeah man no prob at all. Sorry ive been gone for a bit but I'll get right on it.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

Same here. Third season with the Indians. MVP 05 is simply the gold standard of video baseball.

On topic. How about a Reggie Jackson? If you're doing all sports I'd really like a Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.

Hey no prob at all man. I do need to ask before I get em done, Which teams would you like both players in? I'm assuming by your angels sig you may want Reggie with the Angels but I just want to make sure.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

Hate to be a pain in the A. Could the photo be from the White Sox years. Thank you

Yeah man no prob at all. Sorry ive been gone for a bit but I'll get right on it.

Alrighty man here it is. This ws the best White Sox picture I could find. The other one that I really wanted didnt have the best quality so I hope that this one works. Hope you like it!

l_65c811f08ca2f6c7e64ce8c3d6274d35.png

EDIT: I didnt forget your requests, infared. Just let me know what team you'd like Jackson on in the sig and I'll get it right to ya :)

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

Alrighty man here it is. This ws the best White Sox picture I could find. The other one that I really wanted didnt have the best quality so I hope that this one works. Hope you like it!

l_65c811f08ca2f6c7e64ce8c3d6274d35.png

EDIT: I didnt forget your requests, infared. Just let me know what team you'd like Jackson on in the sig and I'll get it right to ya :)

YOU THE MAN!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived