MLB away jereys - concepts

GuitarPunk2512

i have no idea how to arch anything on paint (i only arce when the logo is already like that)

for the website templates i just copy and past the old uniform on to paing then cover over what i dont want then throw the new logo on.

i think the rays alt would look better with grey pants

tampabayroadjersey-altskybluegraypa.jpg

Mets, Jets, Islanders

i know someone already posted a baltimore one, but i made a few changes, used a different template, and IMO it's a little cleaner.

ok6iop.jpg

btw, i know it doesn't take much skill, but this is my first edited uni i've ever posted. i used photoshop. please tell me what i can improve on.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

Ditch the orange belt, and it will look great.

thanks! do you like the orange piping down the pant leg or should i get rid of that too? also should i change the bill from black to orange or keep it black?

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

thanks! do you like the orange piping down the pant leg or should i get rid of that too? also should i change the bill from black to orange or keep it black?

No. The piping should be black on both jersey and pants. And they wear socks that are either solid black, or white with a black "faux stirrup" on them.

No. The piping should be black on both jersey and pants. And they wear socks that are either solid black, or white with a black "faux stirrup" on them.

ok cool

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

Archived