Cape Breton Capers

pollux

Well, it's been a long time since I've done any concept. I just got the Cape Breton Capers from the SHL, and I wanted to give them a fresh start with new uniforms. The Capers were initially owned by Liam Scanlan (roger_clemente), and I decided to keep his original primary logo.

CapeBretonCapers.png

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Well, it's been a long time since I've done any concept. I just got the Cape Breton Capers from the SHL, and I wanted to give them a fresh start with new uniforms. The Capers were initially owned by Liam Scanlan (roger_clemente), and I decided to keep his original primary logo.

I quite like it. simple and oldschool, works well with the logo (that it wont get outdated). the flag is a nice touch too. somehow it looks way better than Calgary's attempt.

Simple, Clean, Classy.

It's how hockey uniforms should be, great work!

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived