Buffalo Bills Unveil Logo for Toronto Games

TruColor

The US TV networks have nothing to gain, but the NFL does. They can try to get TV revenue and sponsorships from Canadian or Mexican sources. Whether that would enough to cover what US networks would have gathered is still to be determined.

Definitely. Especially now that the Canadian Dollar is about equal to the U.S Dollar, I doubt the NFL could actually lose much revenue through the Bills moving to Toronto.

That doesn't mean that that hypothesis needs to be tested.

Well, businesses often take risks. It's not so much about need, but want. Does the NFL want to take the chance? That's up to them.

I honestly don't care what happens either way, except when it comes to funding for a stadium, which I hope doesn't come from the governments.

Or the :censored:ing tax payers.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The US TV networks have nothing to gain, but the NFL does. They can try to get TV revenue and sponsorships from Canadian or Mexican sources. Whether that would enough to cover what US networks would have gathered is still to be determined.

Definitely. Especially now that the Canadian Dollar is about equal to the U.S Dollar, I doubt the NFL could actually lose much revenue through the Bills moving to Toronto.

The NFL would be fine.

The CFL, on the other hand, would be gone. I know you American's don't give a :censored:, but those of us who grew up and appreciate the game are gonna be pissed/shattered.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I honestly don't care what happens either way, except when it comes to funding for a stadium, which I hope doesn't come from the governments.

Or the :censored:ing tax payers.

uhhh... well, them too :D

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived