TruColor

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the logo

but i have to laugh at all the comments on that page especially this one

Gut Out Says:

June 17th, 2008 at 2:37 pm

It?s time to stop around and invade Canada now. Who?s going to stop us? Their curling team? Rick Moranis? As long as we stay away from Don Cherry, we can take those bastards.

this guy is an idiot

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I like the logo

Gut Out Says:

It?s time to stop around and invade Canada now. Who?s going to stop us? Their curling team? Rick Moranis? As long as we stay away from Don Cherry, we can take those bastards.

this guy is an idiot

You could always remind him of how Canada repelled the US army twice. The darkest moments of our history that we like to hide away :P

I like the logo

Gut Out Says:

this guy is an idiot

You could always remind him of how Canada repelled the US army twice. The darkest moments of our history that we like to hide away :P

Those were British forces, Canadians just like to say that because without that all they have is Bryan Adams, and that's a shame.

Gut Out does have one good point though... Don Cherry is a scary, scary man who wears sofa cloth as suits.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

the bills should be ashamed of themselves (not for the logo, for the fact that are stealing home games from their fans in buffalo)

One game a year for the next few to help ensure the future of the franchise in Buffalo for the next decade seems like a pretty good deal to me.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

the bills should be ashamed of themselves (not for the logo, for the fact that are stealing home games from their fans in buffalo)

One game a year for the next few to help ensure the future of the franchise in Buffalo for the next decade seems like a pretty good deal to me.

If anything the Bills are stealing money from hard-working Torontonians, struggling to get by on $85,000 a year... For shame, Wilson!

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived