Jays sack manager

The Nation

The Jays' hiring of Cito Gaston has the same feel to it as when the 'Skins brought back Joe Gibbs. In a way, it's good to seem him back with the team he led to multiple championships. But at the same time, you also wonder if the game has passed him by.

Toronto lost 1-0 in 12 innings tonight in Gaston's return. If he was in attendance, my condolences go out to CC97 ..... for having to see Pittsburgh in those dreadful red vests.

6uXNWAo.png

The Jays' hiring of Cito Gaston has the same feel to it as when the 'Skins brought back Joe Gibbs. In a way, it's good to seem him back with the team he led to multiple championships. But at the same time, you also wonder if the game has passed him by.

Toronto lost 1-0 in 12 innings tonight in Gaston's return. If he was in attendance, my condolences go out to CC97 ..... for having to see Pittsburgh in those dreadful red vests.

But does baseball ever really pass you by?

According to Sabremetrics, Gibbons has been the worst manager in the League this year. Never saw enough Jays games to judge him for myself but it seems like this was a long time coming.

IUe6Hvh.png

I will also miss Ernie Whitt. :(

Well, I hope Baseball Canada can hire him just in time for the olympics.

Meh, as long as Stubby Clapp is around I don't give a rats ass! That man has the best name EVAH!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

At least we know the Jays are not interested in Adam Dunn.

Never know, our next GM may want him in the Jays blue and black. ^_^ We need a guy who hits home runs and strikes out a lot.

200806202231810797266-p2-660x660.jpg He also looks a LOT LESS SLOPPY in this jacket than Gibbons did. He looked like he was always ready for a nap or was just out running some laps.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Thankfully I only have tickets to tonight and tomorrow :)

Now I'm hoping the Jays break out the road greys, I didn't drive 6 hours to see the alts again

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

Ā 

"The Mothership" ā€¢ News ā€¢ Facebook ā€¢ X/Twitter ā€¢ Instagram

Thankfully I only have tickets to tonight and tomorrow :)

Now I'm hoping the Jays break out the road greys, I didn't drive 6 hours to see the alts again

Oh you know you will see red vs. black ALLLLLLLLLLl weekend. :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

As a Jays fan, pleased to see the sacking of Gibbons and surprise re-hire of Cito. I like the article in the The Star that suggested making him GM after '09.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M |Ā RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors |Ā USA: Front Range United |Ā IFA: Toverit Helsinki |Ā FOBL:Ā Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National ChampionsĀ 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finalsĀ 2012, 2013, 2014Ā Big 4 Conference Champions

Ā 

Archived