Blue Jays Concept

HarperK

The wordmarks aren't working for me. Itlooks too Western, as someone said, and the Blue Jays have always had a modern and progressive look.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I absolutely love the updated version, although my favorite part of version 1 is gone (the "Jays" alt. jersey).

Also, I think white lettering would be much more visible on the light blue alt, and it would probably look even better IMO.

And the logo kinda gets lost in the leaf, how bout coloring the leaf a few shades darker than the cap so that it's kinda like a shadow effect, similar to the stars on the magic's old unis.

Know what I mean?

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

one word describes this concept "sexy"

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Love the first series. The pinstripes are amazing!!! Would definately keep the blue "JAYS" jersey, Needs a small maple leaf circa 1993, maybe towards the back of the bird's head. Would keep the alt as you had it, maybe reserve the powder blue with the white panel hat for special occasions, I don't think this retro thing is gonna last for ever. All in all good job though... send it to Teddy Rogers!!!

franchise.jpg

WOW! These are some pretty slick concepts. Version 2 is probally the best Blue Jays concept on this board I've seen. (Actually its the only one). I think you finally got the right mix of throwback and modern, and ditching the black & blue for a light blue & navy color scheme was great. I would ditch the light blue jersey, and I think you have the perfect concept for the BLUE Jays.

EDIT:

I would love to see you bring back the pinstripes as an alt maybe?

Or maybe even put in sleevesless jersey?

White jersey with dark blue sleeves or dark blue jersey with light blue sleeves!

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

I like version 2 a lot. The maple leaf does make a big difference, so is the non-black outline. I'm not sure that the drop shadow on the wordmark and numbers are quite necessary though.

Wade-sig.png

Archived