2008 NHL Free Agents / Trades

number81

My bet is Marian Hossa will wear #81 in Detroit. Kirk Maltby probably won't give up his number and other than that, my bet's based only on spit and a song. What I'm sayin' here is, I got nuthin'!

I don't think Marian would wear 81. Marcel always wears 81 since he was born in 81 and has never worn anything else. Marian might just want to avoid the confusion even though Marcel is in the KHL.

It's already been confirmed that Marian will be wearing #81 for Detroit.

Still not confirmed is whether Conklin will take #35 from Jimmy Howard or go with another number (his old #29 is open).

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Price-Halak is a better tandem than one of the two with Denis. lol The guy was good and if he can get back on track after Tortorella the Goalie Killa. I don't think so though he didn't look like an NHL goalie stuck in the AHL last season in Norfolk.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

My bet is Marian Hossa will wear #81 in Detroit. Kirk Maltby probably won't give up his number and other than that, my bet's based only on spit and a song. What I'm sayin' here is, I got nuthin'!

I don't think Marian would wear 81. Marcel always wears 81 since he was born in 81 and has never worn anything else. Marian might just want to avoid the confusion even though Marcel is in the KHL.

It's already been confirmed that Marian will be wearing #81 for Detroit.

Still not confirmed is whether Conklin will take #35 from Jimmy Howard or go with another number (his old #29 is open).

Marion has worn #81 in international play, such as the Olympics and World Cup. Miro Satan likes to wear #18, and since he has seniority to Hossa he gets it, and Marcel only switched to #81 in 2001 or so. He was wearing #17, but switched to honor his bro and his birth year. When the two are on the same team, like the 2006 Olympics, he wore #91.

SEAsig.png

Archived