2008 NHL Free Agents / Trades

number81

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As of today, the new Wild players are listed with these numbers.

Brunette - none yet

Miettinen #20

Nolan #11

Weller #12 (so I guess they won't retire it for Rolston)

Bergeron #7

Zidlicky #3

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

you guys should start posting the renderings of these jerseys/

Or this thread could just wait a month or so when training camps just open up and post pictures.

Capitals Defenseman, Mike Green, is getting a new number. While at the Fan Fest yesterday, I spoke with a few employees that acknowledge this fact. Also, in the pro shop, his reebok #52 tshirt was on sale for $5, along with Cooke, Huet, and Kolzig.

Capitals Defenseman, Mike Green, is getting a new number. While at the Fan Fest yesterday, I spoke with a few employees that acknowledge this fact. Also, in the pro shop, his reebok #52 tshirt was on sale for $5, along with Cooke, Huet, and Kolzig.

are you freakin serious? thank God i didnt get a Mike Green jersey when i wanted to. ive been hoping this for a long time. still listed as 52 on the roster tho.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

are you freakin serious? thank God i didnt get a Mike Green jersey when i wanted to. ive been hoping this for a long time. still listed as 52 on the roster tho.

They said the move should come in August but I didn't get a specific date or anything.

They said the move should come in August but I didn't get a specific date or anything.

thanks for the info. iirc didnt he wear #5 with Hershey? i know that number is retired by the Caps, i just wonder what it will be.

"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

thanks for the info. iirc didnt he wear #5 with Hershey? i know that number is retired by the Caps, i just wonder what it will be.

Yep, Green wore #5 right after Brett Clark did in Hershey.

Pens recently signed Bill Thomas. He cant wear 21 here because its retired here, and Pesonen may get 20, so he might wear 22, or even take the number 12 of his recently-traded fellow Pittsburgh native Ryan Malone.

oBIgzrL.png

Mike Green wont be changing his number according to Tarik from the Washington Post. apparently you werent the only one some team pro shop employee told this misinformation. i hope he doesnt get paid on commission.

Mike Green wont be changing his number according to Tarik from the Washington Post. apparently you werent the only one some team pro shop employee told this misinformation. i hope he doesnt get paid on commission.

weird, wonder why his tshirt was $5 and not $20 along with ovie and backstrom.

Archived