Loser-ville: the 21 Nominees

dbackdiehard17

Detroit? WTF? I mean, the Lions are crap, but where does that come from? The Tigers are two years from a World Series, the Pistons are consistent contenders for a title and the Wings just won one. Are the Lions that much of a black (and blue) hole that the rest get sucked in?

"Well, they made that change uptown and The Big Man joined the band."

--Bruce Springsteen

"10th Avenue Freeze-Out"

Yeah I don't understand Detroit nor do I understand New Jersey really either. In this decade the Devils won 2 Cups, the Nets 3 Eastern Conference Titles, Toms River won the LLWS a few years back, Rutgers Women's Hoops, Princeton Lacrosse, yatta yatta yatta

Not that I'm defending NJ at all, I'm a Long Island guy :P

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Seems like the guy who made that doesn't watch much sports, let alone pay any attention to them.

We can also say that Tampa no longer deserves to be classified as a city of losers either. How many cities have won of the Stanley Cup, the Super Bowl and have one of the top baseball teams in the MLB?

Juiced Sports compiled the list... we didn't come up with it. People across the internet submitted their entries and we got 21 different places in total. This is merely the list that we created through every suggestion that was submitted. We will whittle the list down, and allow people to vote as time goes on, but for now, this is simply a compilation of the 21 places people suggested to us. Just wanted to clear that up for everyone.

High Quality Entertainment for the masses.

DiamondbacksSig.pngsuperbowlxliii-1.png

Dallas, TX

Ummm what?

Cowboys: 5 Superbowls, 10 Confrence Championships

Stars: 1 Stanley Cup, 2 Conference championships

Mavs: 1 Conference Championship

Not that much but enough not to be on that list.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Yeah I don't understand Detroit nor do I understand New Jersey really either. In this decade the Devils won 2 Cups, the Nets 3 Eastern Conference Titles, Toms River won the LLWS a few years back, Rutgers Women's Hoops, Princeton Lacrosse, yatta yatta yatta

Not that I'm defending NJ at all, I'm a Long Island guy :P

That's simple. It's New Jersey. That alone is more than enough.

I say vote Cleveland! It's about time we won something.

BB52Big.jpg

Isn't there already a thread for this...

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived