Winnipeg Blue Bombers Concept

Korbyn

In my just over a year here at CCSLC I have only ever done hockey concepts, so I thought it was time to try football especially after LEWJ made those paint templates.

My first football concept is my favourite football team the Winnipeg blue bombers of the CFL.

For those of you who don't know this is what their current jerseys look like: HOME, AWAY, ALT.

For my concept I really emphasized on the lightning bolts found on their primary logo. I put these on the shoulders, giving it a Chargers look. Speaking of the Chargers I also used their numbers and put that on the front of the jersey. I was thinking baout putting a giant lightning bolt on the pant but decided not to as it didn't look nearly as good as I thought it would, so decided to go with what they use for their current pants.

For the alternate I went into the Bomber vault and pulled out their jerseys from the Matt Dunigan era, which are fan favourites.

Enough blabbing, here is the concept.

BombersConcept.png

C & C?

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

They already have the best jerseys in my mind but this is an upgrade and I'm loving the Throwback alternate great job man, any chance you'll do all the CFL team?

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

They already have the best jerseys in my mind but this is an upgrade and I'm loving the Throwback alternate great job man, any chance you'll do all the CFL team?

I have been thinking about it, i'll see how the response from this one is first though.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I updated it with the numbers on the right sleeve the right side :P

I also made it a much better presentation.

Thanks for the feedback, keep it coming.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

In my just over a year here at CCSLC I have only ever done hockey concepts, so I thought it was time to try football especially after LEWJ made those paint templates.

My first football concept is my favourite football team the Winnipeg blue bombers of the CFL.

For those of you who don't know this is what their current jerseys look like: HOME, AWAY, ALT.

For my concept I really emphasized on the lightning bolts found on their primary logo. I put these on the shoulders, giving it a Chargers look. Speaking of the Chargers I also used their numbers and put that on the front of the jersey. I was thinking baout putting a giant lightning bolt on the pant but decided not to as it didn't look nearly as good as I thought it would, so decided to go with what they use for their current pants.

For the alternate I went into the Bomber vault and pulled out their jerseys from the Matt Dunigan era, which are fan favourites.

Enough blabbing, here is the concept.

BombersConcept.png

I saw the Bombers play in Toronto at Exhibition Stadium a couple of times. Their "Old School" look was probably the best overall CFL uniform in the late 1970s-early 1980s. Stick with that look, but use the Old Gold like the team did then. The "Charger look" just doesn't cut it for me. Doesn't fit the "Winnipeg image." The full-block numerals make the jersey. They really say "football."

C & C?

There jersey is exactly like the Argos and Riders without the piping. They are nice though. The Ti-Cats have hands down the best uniform when they rep the gold pants.

Stamps look pretty good and the Lions are plain but solid.

As for the concept its a downgrade imo, I dont like the lightning bolts it reminds me of the chargers. The throwback isnt doing it for me either. Nice work for a 1st concept though, keep it up.

beLEAF

There jersey is exactly like the Argos and Riders without the piping. They are nice though. The Ti-Cats have hands down the best uniform when they rep the gold pants.

Stamps look pretty good and the Lions are plain but solid.

As for the concept its a downgrade imo, I dont like the lightning bolts it reminds me of the chargers. The throwback isnt doing it for me either. Nice work for a 1st concept though, keep it up.

Overall all the jerseys in the CFL are awesome but the Lions need a serious logo upgrade

I don't watch the CFL, but I love this concept!

Nice work on everything, especially like how clean it is considering you are using paint.

Well I used Powerpoint for the presentation ^_^

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

love it.

the strping on the shoulders is the next logical step for the bombers.

Great set, but i'd love to see the helmets, are they staying the same?

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

love it.

I was thinking that the home and away will use the same helmet while the alternate will use a new one.

I will post it either tonight or tomorrow.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

love it.

I was thinking that the home and away will use the same helmet while the alternate will use a new one.

For the Alt you should use the actual Helmet

CFL_Blue_Bombers_65-83.gif

love it.

Yah, good idea.

And for the home and away just use the current helmets.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

love it.

Yah, good idea.

Oh for sure the logo bugged me at first but now it's got to be one of my favorites ''not being biased''

love it.

Yah, good idea.

Very good idea.

I wish I could see these in action.

broncossigbz9.png

den-1.gifbsu-1.gifavs.gif

love it.

Yah, good idea.

Very good idea.

I wish I could see these in action.

Yeah same I was to young to see these jerseys but my Dad still believes those sets were the best sets

Archived