Capitals Jersey Concept

Clark

No not that Capitals, but now that I've got you attention here is a concept I've done for the Edinburgh Capitals. The Caps are the only Scottish team that play in the British Elite League and are very proud of their homeland. My concept is based on the Scottish flag and I have used the heritage logo instead of the regular team logo (which I believe the team may be doing next season also).

For the Alt i went in a direction that Caps have never went before by using the gold from their logo as the main colour. The logo is simplified from the full body of the lion to just its head.

caps.png

C&Cs?

prospects.png

vets.png

I don't know who the team is, or what they currently wear, but I'm pretty sure this is an update. I really like the look of the entire package, and the idea on the back of the jersey looks great. Keep it up!

whoa gatorade, i did read the description, and i did a search, and someone from the boards did design the logo set for the Edinburgh Capitals

Here it is.

props to js on the logos, i'm diggin em

and to Clark, i like the flag element on the back of the jersey much more than the front, the only thing i dont really love is the gold as a main color, i just dont think it was meant to be

Euro league jerseys are awesome, but have way too many sponsor logos. I think some jerseys are just plain that use the sponsor logo's as a design for the jersey...lol you know its bad when...

But i like that design, its sharp and i'd totally buy one if i knew who the hell played there. As a hockey fan, i follow the SEL, DEL and other leagues except Italian leagues and the english ones over seas.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

• 1 month later...

Archived