Prodigy Thread: Apprentice Challenge 5

mania

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True, it will be tough, but it should be fun. Glad to have you here, Bruschi. I am fine with being TM. It is kind of funny that I have been doing all of these college football concepts the last few days, and that is part of our challenge.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Should we try a new logo, too, like an alternate of a duck?

Also, I am thinking in my attempts, I will probably eliminate the black. The electric yellow color they use is far more 'out there' and unique than black, so I think I will run with it.

MegatronSig2.jpg

I say we stick with dark green and yellow and eliminate black. Keeping the "o" is a good idea, and updating daffy might not be a bad idea.

The duck head helmet is certainly out there, but I think its too over the top.

Gradients on the basketball set is a good idea. Football it aint a bad idea either, we just want to stay away from the horrendous stuff Oregon has had in recent years.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

I like the full body duck alot. My problem is it doesnt exactly look full body...there are no legs. It looks too short for its wings.

Also, I agree that the UO isnt nessicary, the O is good alone.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

Guys? Any idea you have, don't be afraid to throw it out here. This is a challenge we can kind of go crazy with. Even if you just have a rough sketch or something. The more ideas we have, the better off we'll be, as they should spark even more ideas. I should have some more stuff up tonight. Maz, I will see if I can make the duck logo better.

I don't really know as far as a timeline goes. Just lets get a bunch of ideas thrown out here now. It doesn't really matter which part we finish first.

MegatronSig2.jpg

and here are those logos on helmets... Striping would be added when we decide what we are going with for the uniforms.

Oregonhelmets.png

Sorry if I'm intruding, but I just want to say that the helmet with the eyes is awesome, and the yellow cage sorta looks like a beak. IMO if you wanna go for something cutting edge, you need to go with helmet.

Archived