Oklahoma City Thunder Brand Concept

AAO

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But bison don't really run, nor can they go that fast, hardly as fast or as similar to a cheetah.

So their leg movement would be different. I know mine is not perfect and I am trying to work out the kinks. Thanks for the feedback people.

Watch the "Buffalo Hunt" scene in Dances With Wolves and then say they don't really run. In fact, watching that could help you in the areas you may be having trouble with your logo.

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

Thanks for notifying me. People should really ask before they go using my stuff...ridiculous. Can't post a thing on the internet. Sure it looks cool when its in NBA Live, but he really shouldve asked.

And reason being I can't let you use that; im awaiting response from Bunch Creative who is awaiting response from OKC.

Your latest edit is looking much better. I love the concept you are working on here for "Thunder."

If I may, I think there is still something that will make it look better. Bison heads are very massive with the manes. Perhaps you could solve the lowering of the horns issue by making the head a bit bigger. Also, if you look back at the photo of the bison leaping the tennis net, its head is quite low compared to the body and especially the hump. Perhaps, along with enlarging the head slightly, you could also lower and rotate it a touch to give it more of a charging feel. If bison were to butt heads during the rut in the position you have it in, they'd meet nose to nose rather than head/horn to head/horn.

bloodshot.png

This still has a long way to go to look like a bison... and you seem hell bent on not changing the things people are suggesting. Those legs look more like table legs than an animal's and the head / shoulder area as well as the overall length of the bison is wrong... If you are looking at reference photos you need to look longer and harder and be willing to scrap the start you have here and begin anew with more accuarate body proprtions and representations.

Also, why have the super dark brown dust cloud on the secondary and not on the primary and partial... it looks much better dark.

Buffalos are compact, brawny fellows... yours is much too long in body length and he doesn't feel hairy enough around the face, head and shoulders, that needs emphasis.

I kept thinking that it seems like there are bison that look like this. And I remembered where I saw them. It wasn't that there ARE bison like this, but WERE bison like this. Bison Priscus roamed through Alaska during the last ice age.

Priscus.jpg

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

Archived