Athletic Clubs and Continuity in Cities

runninginakilt

I know I don't post on here often but I watch it all the time and I just had an idea hit me that some people might want to try and I'll probably take a stab at later on.

I think it would be cool to see cities try to unify their sports teams by using the same color scheme. So essentially that is the task in mind, is to take a city and pick a color scheme (one that a current team uses or otherwise) and try to create unity throughout the city by having each of the professional teams use it. Think Pittsburgh with Black and Gold, even though the Penguins' Vegas Gold kind of ruins it.

In Europe, teams use the term Athletic Club because one organization will own a professional team in multiple sports (eg. Olympiacos A.C. out of Greece)

I'm not sure how to do this, but maybe it would be cool to introduce a city and scheme and anybody can make a concept to line up with said scheme.

Ah, bummer. I'd still like to see some along that idea and I'll probably still do it for a city or two. I couldn't find the past thread where it's been done before, do you know what it was under? I'd like to see them.

why not just do ur own

u hav the right

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

I did Seattle. In Seahawks colours. Heres the Seahawks logo for reference

Seahawks.jpg

Next the cities other team, the Mariners

Mariners.jpg

And just for fun, i did the late Sonics

Sonics.jpg

How about we do this like the other redesigns

choose 2 cities, and the sport you model the colours after?

idk just throwing it out there

Archived