Reebok EDGE Mix n' Match

elliott

Hey everyone. I always liked how TML13 made a EDGE template for every cut of jersey, and made it available to everyone thru a download. Click Here for that thread. As good as that resource was, it was not really adaptable for vector users. So, I used his cuts as a guide and made the same thing, basically.

OK, I think I have some definite credit to give out first. The jersey template is Speedy's, mostly. I vectorized it myself and also altered the bottom of the jersey to make it easier to use from the front and back. The gurdle template is Speedy's, I just took out some detail to simplify it. The sock template is my own creation. TML13's templates inspired all of the cuts of jerseys. I think I vecorized the collars while looking at TML13's template, also. All of the NHL logos are my own work, by vectorizing it myself. Some of them aren't perfect, but most are very close to exact.

This is how it works. I have a Jersey download, a Collars/Pants/Socks download, and finally a NHL logo download. I made it in AI and SVG. It's as easy as this: you download all 3, use your team's cut, build the jersey around it, put on the corresponding collar, and finally plop on their logo.

******Vector Users*******

AI download:

Jerseys | Collars | Logos

SVG download:

Jerseys | Collars | Logos

********Paint Users********

I am no expert at making paint templates. If paint users want this stuff, I am going to need someone to tell me how to do it. Like, what should I save it in, background color, jersey color, etc. Or, you could go to the link at the top of the page, which is basically the same resource. Mine is just a different looking template.

I hope you like it. I also hope it works. I downloaded it myself and it did work. It just saves to the desktop in a weird format, for me, but when you open it in Illustrator it works fine. So tell me if it works. Also tell me how to make it better or if I need to include anything else, because I will do anything to help.

I haven't looked at this yet and it sounds great, but I'm a bit confused; Didn't Speedy's template come in all the different cuts already and in vector? I just don't understand what TML's had to do with this if you could just use Speedy's template which is already in vector(so you wouldn't have to vectorize it yourself) and comes with all the cuts and collars already.

I haven't looked at this yet and it sounds great, but I'm a bit confused; Didn't Speedy's template come in all the different cuts already and in vector? I just don't understand what TML's had to do with this if you could just use Speedy's template which is already in vector(so you wouldn't have to vectorize it yourself) and comes with all the cuts and collars already.

Hmm, the Speedy template I got only had the all-star cut, so I thought that something like this didn't exist. If it did, I apologize. Speedy's template did come in vector though. I just remember it messed up my Illustrator for some reason so I vectorized it myself, using his template as a guide of course.

Hmm, the Speedy template I got only had the all-star cut, so I thought that something like this didn't exist. If it did, I apologize. Speedy's template did come in vector though. I just remember it messed up my Illustrator for some reason so I vectorized it myself, using his template as a guide of course.

When did you receive it? I did every NHL jersey cut a little over a year ago.

As for the template, great job. Nice job simplifying the cuts. Will you be making the backs of the jerseys as well?

I have one thing that's bugging me though, the collars don't look right, I don't know why but something is off.

When did you receive it? I did every NHL jersey cut a little over a year ago.

As for the template, great job. Nice job simplifying the cuts. Will you be making the backs of the jerseys as well?

I have one thing that's bugging me though, the collars don't look right, I don't know why but something is off.

I think the reason I didn't get all of the cuts is because I received it from another member here, not you. I asked a guy, I think his name was Phayze, what template he was using, because I really liked the way he altered it. He sent me a version of your template, but it just had the all-star cut, and since I believe he was using a version of Illustrator that I didn't have, it messed up my computer. So, I vectorized it myself.

As for the backs of the jerseys, I never really thought about it. How much different do they look? I'll do some research on it and possibly make a new download.

I'm not really sure about the collars, I know the Anaheim/Colorado one looks really weird, so I will probably update that particular collar. I don't really know what is wrong with the others though.

A new download will probably be available in the next few days/week. I have to compile all of the alternate logos I have and put them together, along with making some that I don't have. Then, y'all will have most alternate/shoulder logos.

Don't be afraid to leave comments about how to make it better, I know y'all are downloading it b/c I can see it on the mediafire page!

As for the backs of the jerseys, I never really thought about it. How much different do they look? I'll do some research on it and possibly make a new download.

Eh, some of them look the same, some of them look different. I PMed you the raster version of my template so you can get a good idea.

Eh, some of them look the same, some of them look different. I PMed you the raster version of my template so you can get a good idea.

I thank both of you for making the vector versions of this template. Speedy, I had the same problem trying to open your temp in Illustrator CS2. I ended up tracing a ratster verion of it for when I needed it but only had the All-Star stitching.

bloodshot.png

Nice!

These are great.

And if people did not know this, if you have the latest version of adobe reader, you can open .ai files with it.

And for paint users, there is a setting that you can change to simplify the image and make it usable in paint (which is what I did.)

So I may be using these.

Thanks a lot elliot.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived