LSU Tigers Concept

theflakeband

A mix of thier basketball jerseys to their football jersey's. I know they would never wear them, the look they have now is too classic.%7Boption%7D%7Boption%7D%7Boption%7Dhttp://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m264/bsbasher11/LSUTigers-1.png

Classic = good. This template = overused, and too complicated. Major downgrade. Missouri is the only team that looks halfway decent in this template.

LSUTigers-1.png

The only thing I would change would be to swap out those side stipes/piping for what they currently have on the sides, and ditch the black. So basically keep what they currently have, but change the lettering to what you've done. I wish they would incorporate the newer font onto the jerseys like that.

Agree about using current pants stripes and 86'ing the black. Are we to assume the helmet is unchanged?

Also, in that their helmets already say 'LSU', replace that on the jersey with 'Tigers' or 'Louisiana State', which is pretty long but could be done with narrow letters such as those the Steelers use for Roethlisberger's name plate. And pleeeeease lose the jersey side panels!

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

LSUTigers-1.png

LSU in black is so ugly, only some teams look good in black, it was pointless to do every team in black you could have just taken that out, you didnt have to give every team in black!!!!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived