BC Lions set

Bailz

• 2 weeks later...

You're brand new here so you have some leeway, but it's pretty much against forum etiquette to "resurrect" old threads because they pump new ones off the front page. Just a quick heads up.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

You're brand new here so you have some leeway, but it's pretty much against forum etiquette to "resurrect" old threads because they pump new ones off the front page. Just a quick heads up.

Thanks for the heads up....appreciate it!!! Just got lookin back 8 or 10 pages, my bad..... :blink:

canada.png

Yeah because this one, being all of two weeks old, is so ancient...

With respect to the design, (i) I've felt that the BC Lions have been in need of a drastic identity overhaul for the better part of 30 years now, and (ii) this one, while interesting, doesn't go nearly far enough in terms of "radicalism." ANY reminder of their current look save their color scheme is one too many, IMHO.

nav-logo.png

Yeah because this one, being all of two weeks old, is so ancient...

I'm simply trying to nip the habit in the bud so we don't have another spree of people bringing back things from 2004.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Lions need a huge update but i think they should go something like the Ti-Cats show the whole Lion mean and intimidating

I agree, but I think they need to have a MANE on their lion, thats that first thing you think of when you think of a lion is it not?

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

No it is not. The BC lions, lion is not a typical lion you see on discovery channel or safari channel or whatever. It's a mountain lion and i agree that it needs an update to make it look more ferocious and show the entire body. But that original poster's logo looks like a rat with cat ears.

I am a die hard lions fan, born in vancouver and raised in vancouver...so i might be overly critical about the logo but i am open to seeing some and giving a true fan's opinion on it. Take no offense to what i say, just take the critique i give of it and hopefully make it so fans like myself can like it.

Yeah, we have no big lions in BC, we have maybe some mountain lions still like puma's and lynx's...but let's not front like we have some crazy animal for a logo and then have none around in the province like other teams boast in their logo that has nothing to do with their province or city and is just a "cool name."

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Lions need a huge update but i think they should go something like the Ti-Cats show the whole Lion mean and intimidating

I agree, but I think they need to have a MANE on their lion, thats that first thing you think of when you think of a lion is it not?

Mountain Lions are also called cougars, panthers and pumas.

As for me, BC Lions is my team, and I'd change everything.

Bring in new colours, new logo, new uniforms. The Lot.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Mountain Lions are also called cougars, panthers and pumas.

As for me, BC Lions is my team, and I'd change everything.

Bring in new colours, new logo, new uniforms. The Lot.

Put your money where your mouth is!! Seriously, i'd love to see what you could come up with for a new lions set. I'm a lions fan as well like i've stated a few times. That's cool that someone in the "land down under" is a Lions fan too. That's cool.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived