New Guy With A Question

OnWis97

I have seen a number of people posting concepts and other pictures directly on their message. How is that done?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Rinse. Repeat. Wipe hands on pants.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

May I add my laughter--and this comment--if you spill--wipe up with sock!

(the board will not allow my post if I add any smilies)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

The only other caveat to mention is that the image has to be on some sort of website, as opposed to on your hard drive. So if you do have some doozies stored on that Cl drive of yours, they'll have to be uploaded somewhere before the world can view them here.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

The only other caveat to mention is that the image has to be on some sort of website, as opposed to on your hard drive. So if you do have some doozies stored on that Cl drive of yours, they'll have to be uploaded somewhere before the world can view them here.

That's what I was afraid of.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived