Seahawks Concept

JamieRose

The Logos

SeahawksLogo.png

I went for a more tribal approach with the wordmark, and as far as the alternate logo, it seems like it could be good for merch and such.

SeahawksHelmet.png

SeahawksHome.png

SeahawksRoad.png

As far as the uniforms, i went back to the hawk wrapping the sleeve and i added touches of the radioactive green.

TDZiMMB.png

I love the uniforms you came up with. It's the perfectly subtle use of the green color, but the secondary logo and wordmark need work. The secondary has a great concept just poor execution. The wordmark is weird though. The green border on the inside doesn't look good, and I don't like the font choice. Seems like a font that is trying to be Asian in a way.

signature1b.png

signature2qx.png

I like the uniforms but I think that you should ditch the green in the numbers on the road jersey. The home jersey is great, though. Also, I just don't think that the secondary logo or wordmark works with the general design. If you're trying to go retro with your design, don't have an Asian-influenced font and logo. I'd say that you should go with a more block-type font.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

okay, so i went for a tribal-like font for the seahawks, but that apparently was an epic failure. so I went for a script font for a more "classic" approach. I'm trying to avoid using a block font but if this doesn't go over well i won't have much more of a choice.

SeahawksWM1.png

I really am on the fance about this and would love some feedback.

TDZiMMB.png

Archived