NCAA Blank Paint Templates

bigmike

Looking good! Really like the trim on the FSU jersey was wondering how that would turn out.

Request... Appalachian State :) I think it is pretty similar to the Miami older set you did if not the same style.

Alright, Yes it is the same template just a couple minor tweaks, got the whole ACC done but wont be able to post it up till tommarow, and that actually gives me a idea, if you want any FCS schools done just request them and they will go under the Extras Section Thanks for the feedback so far

Request: Youngstown State

Jerseys can be found at this site: YSU Football Photo Galleries

6fQjS3M.png

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Look great! thanks for doin my request too!

One minor thing I noticed... the UNC jerseys have the same lil striping on the back of the collar as is on the sleeves.

Alright, I will fix that

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Alright guys, noticed this has fallen a couple pages back since I have posted anything since last weekend, just been busy, so heres the deal, I plan to come out with a different Conference every weekend. Saturdays will usaly be the posting days, if I have enogh time on the weekends I will do other conferences as well but really I would like the rest of the weekend after I post to be request time so basically heres is it layed out for you

Friday/Saturday: New Conference Templates

Sat. Night/Sunday: Request/possibly new Conf. templates

Alright, I will have the WAC up some time this weekend but dont think I have quit on this just got some other projects and school so just be paitent :)

• 5 weeks later...
Could you also do a Miami one with this jersey?

king.png

Yeah I will do that tonight, sorry guys I havent been doing these lately, I am going to try to get back to them this week. I am going to Update alot of the jerseys as well, like Oregon :)

You have the home uniform for both "home" and "away" for Auburn.

Crap I will fix that, anyways I got to update them this week cuz I messed up on thier jersey cut, but then again its auburn... :) ROLL TIDE!

Crap I will fix that, anyways I got to update them this week cuz I messed up on thier jersey cut, but then again its auburn... :) ROLL TIDE!

This kind of stuff is probably too complicated for a Bammer anyway. We still have 6 in a row.

This kind of stuff is probably too complicated for a Bammer anyway. We still have 6 in a row.

I was joking, but it is not too hard for me, and we will see what happens this year.

Ha! Ha! You may be right. I'm just gonna use the "6-in-a-row thing" for one more week, while I can!

Yeah well I wont get too cockey knowing my luck we will come all this way just to get beat by yall lol

Archived