Game Worn Jersey Adjustments?

Thad

I recently won a gameworn App jersey (Nike throwback), and its perfect - other than it doesn't fit me. It fits well in the shoulders, but gets too small when it gets over my stomach.

I was wondering what y'all thought I should do. I basically have two options - one is to somehow get bigger in the waist, or to get it framed. If you think I should get it made bigger, please tell me how.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Why not do a couple of sit ups... or take up jogging.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Oh I've always done that, in fact the doctor has told me to put on some weight.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Frame it, homey. Game worn football jerseys aren't really made for regular wear. I still have mine from my first college game, and it looks best on the wall. :)

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

The problem with framing the jersey is that you lose either the front or (more likely) the back view.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I recently won a gameworn App jersey (Nike throwback), and its perfect - other than it doesn't fit me. It fits well in the shoulders, but gets too small when it gets over my stomach.

I was wondering what y'all thought I should do. I basically have two options - one is to somehow get bigger in the waist, or to get it framed. If you think I should get it made bigger, please tell me how.

I've had a game-worn jersey tailored to become bigger and more wearable in the waist.

Find some spandex that's the same color as your jersey (black shouldn't be hard) and take it to a tailor and tell them what you want. Should run you about $25.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Archived