NCAA football modern redesign

vmd9

I must say I like all of them. I would prolly take Bamas current set over these but at least you tried, I really have never liked the elephant logo, I like the A tey have now which is kinda of curved guess, and it would also be better than the block A you have. Also I dont like the stripe on the sleeve, but I like the piping ok. Overall great job!!

Edit- and you should keep the stripes on the pants, would prolly make it look alot better too :)

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

The Arizona State unis look good in terms of the design. I'm not a big fan of incorporating black...I've always been a fan of Maroon, Gold, and White. Also, when I zoomed in, it appeared that you had the wrong interlocking "AS" logo...I have included the correct one. Great job on these and the others as well. While Oregon has tarnished the Pac-10 in terms of uniforms, both they and Wash. State have done the multi-helmet approach which I am not necessarily against. Maybe that would work here.

asu_logo_222.gif

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Do you think you can try Penn State, Ohio State, Michigan, and Texas? I love PSU's uniforms and would never want them to change but you seem to have done a good job on the other classics such as the Sooners and 'Bama so I wouldn't mind seeing a "modern" look my boys in Blue.

I really like Arizona's. Maybe a red alternate?

PSU: Blue tops, white pants, no names, black shoes

Do you think you can try Penn State, Ohio State, Michigan, and Texas? I love PSU's uniforms and would never want them to change but you seem to have done a good job on the other classics such as the Sooners and 'Bama so I wouldn't mind seeing a "modern" look my boys in Blue.

I really like Arizona's. Maybe a red alternate?

PSU: Blue tops, white pants, no names, black shoes

i've been trying to do penn state and ohio state for a while...but i am kinda undecided on whether or not to put logos on the helmets

an idea i was tossing around was using the nittany lion logo but make it a light grey making it only visible from close up

what does everyone think?

For Penn State and Ohio State, I think you leave the helmets alone... haha but that is just me loving the retro look.

If you are talking about making the logo like how it is on the white(?) or yellow helmets that Oregon uses where you can't really see it except from certain angles, that would be pretty cool for a modernized look. But I just feel the PSU logo on the uniforms look out of place, but by itself it looks awesome. Maybe like an S on the helmet or modernized numbers as they used to have numbers on their helmets many years ago.

The all-white Texas looks cool. Keep it up.

Archived