Fairview Knights Football

jake22

i saw the north texas idea that fnz had and i thought it would be cool for my high school. I have to thank MG for the helmet too.

so without further to do i give you the 2008-2009 Fairview Knights of Boulder Colorado.

Home

uafairviewredout.png

uafairviewredwhite.png

uafairview.png

Away

uafairviewawaywhite.png

uafairviewawayblack.png

uafairviewaway.png

C+C welcome

________________________________________________________________________________

On another note about myself: I just got photoshop so you guys should be seeing some better concepts out of me in the near future. this one is still paint, i still nead to lear the program

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if we did have an all black helmet we should incorporate the red in the somehow becuase right now just the black and white is boring. maybe fill in the logo with red. or if you want to make alternate helmets keep the fade but do it with 2 different colors like go red to black or whatever

sig.jpg

if we did have an all black helmet we should incorporate the red in the somehow becuase right now just the black and white is boring. maybe fill in the logo with red. or if you want to make alternate helmets keep the fade but do it with 2 different colors like go red to black or whatever

something like this...

fairview-blackred.jpg

sig.jpg

Looking at the side- and back-views of the jerseys, they don't match up. The side-view looks like the design is only on the front, and the back-view seems to show it being on the back as well.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Looking at the side- and back-views of the jerseys, they don't match up. The side-view looks like the design is only on the front, and the back-view seems to show it being on the back as well.

yeh i see what you mean, but thats just a paint error, i guess i could fix it but is it really that big a deal?

yeh i see what you mean, but thats just a paint error, i guess i could fix it but is it really that big a deal?

It's pretty confusing. Is the thing supposed to be on the back or not?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

It's pretty confusing. Is the thing supposed to be on the back or not?

yes it is, i guess i could fix it

• 1 month later...
it is my understanding that the team will be traveling to florda next year for a road game, so knowing me i thought that would be a great oppertunity to make a cool alternate jersey.

this would be a cool one time thing, thought?

uafairviewawaywhiteblack.png

Have you shown these to the school? You really should.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

it is my understanding that the team will be traveling to florda next year for a road game, so knowing me i thought that would be a great oppertunity to make a cool alternate jersey.

this would be a cool one time thing, thoughts?

uafairviewawaywhiteblack.png

Have you shown these to the school? You really should.

we just got new uniforms last season but maby i can leave them behind when i leave as a senior

Archived