Fairview Knights Football

jake22

All childish arguing aside...So far I like all of the ideas I've seen. Just out of curiosity, does a high school football team really need that many uniform combinations? It's not a criticism of your concepts, just a question in general.

I would get rid of the piping that reaches around to the butt. No football uniform should ever have any sort of piping, striping, or logo on its butt ever.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All childish arguing aside...So far I like all of the ideas I've seen. Just out of curiosity, does a high school football team really need that many uniform combinations? It's not a criticism of your concepts, just a question in general.

No team really needs that many uniform combinations.

No team really needs that many uniform combinations.

We actually do use that many uniform combonations in real life. We have black, white and red jerseys, pants, belts, and socks that we mix and match every single week. A "leadership team" consisting of about 5 people on our team gets to decide what we wear every week, the only restrictions are white jersey on the road and black or red at home. The rest is left to their imaginations

sig.jpg

the answer is yes, like jake said we do all that, and i love it! it is so cool to wear a different thing every week. the only thing we wore more than once this season was white out (3), for some reason everyone liked it. In fact i think more pro and collage teams should do what we do, switch it up alot. sure the classic look is cool but if every team was different all the time that woud be prime, do you agree?

just cuz im bord

jersey, belt, pants, socks

Preseason game: Red, White, Red, White

Week 1: White, White, White, White

Week 2: Black, Black, Black, Black

Week 3: Black, Red, Red, Black

Week 4: White, Black, Black, White

Week 5: White, Red, White, Red

Week 6: Red, Black, Black, White

Week 7: White, Black, Black, Black

Week 8: Red, Red, Red, Red

Week 9: White, White, White, White

Round one of playoffs: White, White, White, White

i also have the black version of the uniform in the "florda" set.

uafairviewalternateblackoutfl.png

C&C

i will make some edits and get this one on the action template too soon

That is sweet, the white really freshens it up, it would look nice w/ white pants.

~?~

Wow, I like your concepts way more than what you guys currently wear. I can say that of all the combinations you put up, I hated every single one. The one that looked maybe the best was the blackout, only because it reminded me of my high school's uniforms.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

the answer is yes, like jake said we do all that, and i love it! it is so cool to wear a different thing every week. the only thing we wore more than once this season was white out (3), for some reason everyone liked it. In fact i think more pro and collage teams should do what we do, switch it up alot. sure the classic look is cool but if every team was different all the time that woud be prime, do you agree?

just cuz im bord

jersey, belt, pants, socks

Preseason game: Red, White, Red, White

Week 1: White, White, White, White

Week 2: Black, Black, Black, Black

Week 3: Black, Red, Red, Black

Week 4: White, Black, Black, White

Week 5: White, Red, White, Red

Week 6: Red, Black, Black, White

Week 7: White, Black, Black, Black

Week 8: Red, Red, Red, Red

Week 9: White, White, White, White

Round one of playoffs: White, White, White, White

I disagree, teams should have two pants tops when pairing with three jerseys, you start to look terrible with certain combos with so many options, look at the Titans. They look fine with white/navy/white, or a combo with two colors, but then when you go white white/light blue/navy or something with three colors, they look like the are wearing ridiculous clown suits. So no, I do not think teams in college or pros should do that, the better looking teams like USC and Texas usually have one set of pants and two jerseys, it's no coincidence. Having a million combos is very high school, and it shouldn't go any higher.

Just to give a little C+C, the two logos on the front right on top of one another looks bad and seems pretty pointless. Also the stripes going across the butt of the pants and the back of the jerseys bother me, they look weird since they are exactly the same, you get a sort of "stacking" effect, I don't like it. If you insist on using the UA template I would suggest to drop the butt stripes.

Wow, I like your concepts way more than what you guys currently wear. I can say that of all the combinations you put up, I hated every single one. The one that looked maybe the best was the blackout, only because it reminded me of my high school's uniforms.

I see what your saying, but when we actually wear the uniforms it looks alot better than a computerized version. See what you think..Here are some real pics of them

sig.jpg

Archived