Fairview Knights Football

jake22

it isn't maby its maybe

yeh thanx, cuz i rlly neeed hlp spllng

You need help with your humor too....

But in all seriousness, you absolutely do need help with your spelling, it's awful.. good thing everyone at Fairview High's name is Jake or they'd have a real problem teaching people to spell their names since they can't teach you proper English. Also, while I'm doing some C&C, why not an attitude adjustment? I think you need one, sport.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it isn't maby its maybe

But in all seriousness, you absolutely do need help with your spelling, it's awful.. good thing everyone at Fairview High's name is Jake or they'd have a real problem teaching people to spell their names since they can't teach you proper English. Also, while I'm doing some C&C, why not an attitude adjustment? I think you need one, sport.

ok sorry

it isn't maby its maybe

ok sorry

Just cause you say sorry about 500 times doesn't make it better. You have to live up to your first apology which you haven't, and you have just gone on this little rant lately where you are being a smart :censored: to everybody and sucking up to all the newbies saying stuff like "Well before everyone gives you harsh criticism, I will tell you it looks good and give you pointers" It is a concept section and You can read the rules that are pinned it says not to whine or anything about critisim because they are trying to help you get better. So you do need a atitude adjustment. And juat saying "ok sorry" every time you get mad at people doesn't mean you are going to be well respected anymore. You have to prove it!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

it isn't maby its maybe

ok sorry

Just cause you say sorry about 500 times doesn't make it better. You have to live up to your first apology which you haven't, and you have just gone on this little rant lately where you are being a smart :censored: to everybody and sucking up to all the newbies saying stuff like "Well before everyone gives you harsh criticism, I will tell you it looks good and give you pointers" It is a concept section and You can read the rules that are pinned it says not to whine or anything about critisim because they are trying to help you get better. So you do need a atitude adjustment. And juat saying "ok sorry" every time you get mad at people doesn't mean you are going to be well respected anymore. You have to prove it!

i got mad cuz u told me how to spell stuff insted of anything that had anything to do with the concept

it isn't maby its maybe

ok sorry

i got mad cuz u told me how to spell stuff insted of anything that had anything to do with the concept

Well on jay's thread you are on this little rant saying I made the biggest mistake in the world by quoting him when I didnt mean too and saying I didn't say anything about the concept when I bassically said the same thing you did. So you were being a smart :censored: in that thread and you have been in a bunch of other threads, like the one you stole slapshots uniforms, did a bad job of recoloring them then doing a bad photoshop job and cussing everybody out. You are always looking for a argument, and then when you get shut up by everyone on this bored all you say is sorry and turn around and do it again.

it isn't maby its maybe

Just because there is 2 Jakes doesn't mean theres 2,000.

sig.jpg

it isn't maby its maybe

Just because there is 2 Jakes doesn't mean theres 2,000.

Yeah it does, gosh!

and remember, Joe the Plumber has a magic plumber

and we're gonna go play the waa

oh, and i was told i would be talking alone

6fQjS3M.png

it isn't maby its maybe

ok sorry

Well on jay's thread you are on this little rant saying I made the biggest mistake in the world by quoting him when I didnt mean too and saying I didn't say anything about the concept when I bassically said the same thing you did. So you were being a smart :censored: in that thread and you have been in a bunch of other threads, like the one you stole slapshots uniforms, did a bad job of recoloring them then doing a bad photoshop job and cussing everybody out. You are always looking for a argument, and then when you get shut up by everyone on this bored all you say is sorry and turn around and do it again.

your just mad cuz bama lost, grow up

it isn't maby its maybe

ok sorry

Oh my god are you kidding me, one thing I posted that before the game! 2. You are the one who needs to grow up. Get a life!

it isn't maby its maybe

ok sorry

Oh my god are you kidding me, one thing I posted that before the game! 2. You are the one who needs to grow up. Get a life!

k whatever dude, you are taking this way to serious, you need to get a life

it isn't maby its maybe

ok sorry

k whatever dude, you are taking this way to serious, you need to get a life

I am not taking this seriously, I could care less about you are the 5000 other Jakes at your high school, but you need to do some growing up and stop saying all this crap.

same here, I am having no more say in this anymore, its a waste of time

you are the one who took this all out of hand, so i will be the man now and stop

I say the mods should step in and graveyard this, this is getting out of hand

and dont graveyard this i want nothing more then for people to just talk about the concept

you are the one who took this all out of hand, so i will be the man now and stop

and dont graveyard this i want nothing more then for people to just talk about the concept

I was saying I am not going to have anymore part of it because it is a waste of time argueing with you. And you took it out of hand it by being immature about the whole spelling thing. Sorry to the mods if I am giving yall hell right now just thought someone else needs to help this guy grow up!

I was saying I am not going to have anymore part of it because it is a waste of time argueing with you. And you took it out of hand it by being immature about the whole spelling thing. Sorry to the mods if I am giving yall hell right now just thought someone else needs to help this guy grow up!

yah ok mabey i did do some things i shouldn't have but you and me and a few others are the people on here that are good with paint and know it well, we should all be friends. so are we done wioth this?

yah ok mabey i did do some things i shouldn't have but you and me and a few others are the people on here that are good with paint and know it well, we should all be friends. so are we done wioth this?

I am done with it, it shouldnt have even started in the first place, no matter who thinks who did it

Archived